Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
What should I take for Perk?

I want a WBC baseball, but those are spendy. I already ordered an All-Star one for Caravan.

I really think you should go with a 2013 All-Star Game mini bat ;)

My $.02, Mauer won't be the player they would give wristbands out for, Buxton line is going to be NNFC.
Last year you could make it thru the Mauer and Morneau lines twice, I see that being the same way this year.
I'm only interested in Mauer Friday night, after I get him it's onto the over priced GU stuff.
If they don't do wristbands for Mauer and you want me to try and get Mauer, PM me.

Hey Chris, I may have to ask for you to try get something done by Mauer for me. I'm going on Saturday only, so I don't know if I'll be able to get through him twice

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Okay, now I have a question about Mauer. Do I get him on a 2006 ASG ball, 2012 ASG ball, or just sweet spot on a regular ball. I do not have his auto on a ball yet. I know 2006 was his first ASG, but I like the 2012 ASG ball more. So many choices just for a friggin' baseball!

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Wooooooooooo..................a Greg Cleveland Internet AND Twinsfest sighting :-o

Huberts at Target Center before doors open?

:D Haven't been to the other Hubert's before. I think a visit is in order. I should have the day off on Friday, so I can meet whenever. Starting early prayers for good weather. Can you imagine having it during the deep freeze? Cancel that puppy and do it later!

Caravan is coming to EC next week too. Gibson, Thielbar, Oliva and Provost. Don't need any autos from those guys, but plan on going to show my support. If they don't get a lot of people, they may not come back. Skipped us last year, so I hope they'll have a good turnout.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Okay, now I have a question about Mauer. Do I get him on a 2006 ASG ball, 2012 ASG ball, or just sweet spot on a regular ball. I do not have his auto on a ball yet. I know 2006 was his first ASG, but I like the 2012 ASG ball more. So many choices just for a friggin' baseball!

I'd go with the 2012, if you like it more.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] , get me your items (you both should have my mailing address, if not, PM me). I will attempt to get them signed Friday night, if I am successful, I will text both of you to meet up sometime that Saturday (outside of TF, as of right now, I do not plan to go to Twinsfest that day) to give you your item and then you can pay me, no need to pay ahead of time. Taylor, PM me your cell number.
[MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION] , I will take a half day that day. Lets say meet at Target Center Huberts at 1:30ish?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] , get me your items (you both should have my mailing address, if not, PM me). I will attempt to get them signed Friday night, if I am successful, I will text both of you to meet up sometime that Saturday (outside of TF, as of right now, I do not plan to go to Twinsfest that day) to give you your item and then you can pay me, no need to pay ahead of time. Taylor, PM me your cell number.
[MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION] , I will take a half day that day. Lets say meet at Target Center Huberts at 1:30ish?

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
My $.02, Mauer won't be the player they would give wristbands out for, Buxton line is going to be NNFC.
Last year you could make it thru the Mauer and Morneau lines twice, I see that being the same way this year.
I'm only interested in Mauer Friday night, after I get him it's onto the over priced GU stuff.
If they don't do wristbands for Mauer and you want me to try and get Mauer, PM me.

Chris/Greg - I think I will be attending Friday and will also be trying to get to Mauer. I should also be able to meet up at Hubert's.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
What would you suggest?

Snelling came to mind first, but I'm open to anything.

To be honest, its a Saturday morning, MPLS is not busy at all on the weekends unless there is a game going on.
TF is easy to get to from where you are coming from, its two turns after you get into MPLS.

35W north to the downtown exits, stay in the lane that says 11th Street, only goes one way, so you cant mess that up. LOL
Take 11th down to Hennepin Ave, about 7 blocks (lights), take a right.
Take Hennepin to 7th Street, take a left.
Park in Block E ramp (building on the right), its underground.
Take the elevator up to skyway level, walk towards TC/TF.

Then when you leave, you take a right out of the ramp.
Then a left onto 1st Ave, take that up to 10th, take a left
10th merges right onto 35W South

Easy in, Easy out.

Youll waste too much time on the lightrail when parking right by TF will do just fine.
Remember, tickets are limited this year, and they havent even sold out Saturday yet, so there will be what, 4-6000 people at TF vs the 12-15000 that has happened in years past at the Dome.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
man i am getting excited!
any of you guys think it would be a bad idea to add mauer to this bat?
004-1.jpg

Members online