Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I don't see a reason not to Devin. It looks like it would be best to have Mauer sign just below Morneau

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Whats up fellow Twinsfest goers! What day is everyone going? I'm heading up Saturday with a buddy. It would be fun to catch up with some of you guys, put a face to a name. Have a nice wishlist of signatures I hope to get but not sure how it will all shake out. Just went to caravan the other night and got Theilbar, Gibson and Oliva's autos so that helps.

See you guys in a week and a half!

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Those same guys will be in Eau Claire tomorrow. How were they at signing? Pretty willing to sign anything, or was there some guy checking his watch telling them they had to go? I have nothing for Thielbar or Gibson to sign, so not sure what I'll do for them.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Those same guys will be in Eau Claire tomorrow. How were they at signing? Pretty willing to sign anything, or was there some guy checking his watch telling them they had to go? I have nothing for Thielbar or Gibson to sign, so not sure what I'll do for them.

We had a meet and greet prior to the event starting. Didn't have anything for Thielbar but I had Gibson and Oliva sign a ball. Then after the Q&A, they had people line up and go through the line for autos. Now, in Mason City it was the last one of the day so they had time since they weren't going to their next stop until the next day but they were more than willing to sign. I went back through the line and had Oliva, Thielbar and Gibson sign the bigger cards the Twins provide. Also had Gibson sign a Topps Debut card as well. It was pretty fun!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I don't know what to take to have Oliva sign at TwinsFest. I already have him on a ROMLB. I may wait and see if I can find an 8x10 or just take a 2005 Topps Rookie Cup Reprint for him to sign

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota

Man Greg I wish I would've known that you didn't have anything for Gibson! I have a MLB Debut Ticket Stub and GU ball from his debut that I need signed. I'll likely only get 1 of them done at TwinsFest.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Here is a pic of the Yard Sale.

BeIqT78CYAAxx7d.jpg:small

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I just ordered a sweet Blyleven 8x10. Gotta find something of Terry and then pick up a Plouffe 8x10 down there this weekend.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I just ordered a sweet Blyleven 8x10. Gotta find something of Terry and then pick up a Plouffe 8x10 down there this weekend.

Those the guys on your caravan stop?

Also, is anybody here going to the Fan HQ sale this weekend?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Those the guys on your caravan stop?

Also, is anybody here going to the Fan HQ sale this weekend?

Shockingly, yes. We usually get hit up with the Danny Gladden / Brendan Harris / Mike Redmond types. Get the Blyleven / Steinbach / Plouffe grouping this year. Excited, but nervous about what we will be able to get signed, because it's in the evening this year, at a different location.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I know the chances are slim to none but Ill ask anyways, anyone here want to save time and money at Twinsfest and buy a 200+ card IP lot?

Include: Aguilera, Alan Anderson, Baker x4, Bartlett x2, Becker, Benson x3, Blackburn x2, Berenguer x2, Blyleven, Bonser, Brunansky, Burnett x2, Burton, Buscher, Bush, Butera, Carroll, Casain, Casilla x2, Bromberg x2, Cirillo x2, Coomer, Crain x2, Capps, Cuddyer, Chili Davis, Devries, Dolenc, Doumit, Doyle, Dozier, Duensing x3, Feiner, Ford x2, Gaetti, Gagne x2, Gardy, Garza, Garza Liriano dual, Gibson x4, Gladden, Goltz, Gray, Guarado, Gurrier, Gutierrez x2, Hanson, Hardy, Harvey, Harris, Harper, Heintz x2, Hermsen x2, Herrmann, Hicks x6, Hoey, Hudson, Luke Hughes x2, Humber, Hrbek, Garrett Jones, Jacque Jones x3, Kelly, Killebrew, Koskie, Kubel x3, Kubel Plouffe dual, Knudson, Lamb, Larkin, Laudner, Liriano x5, Macri, Manship x3, Mastroianni x2, May x2, Mientkiewicz, Molitor, Morales, Morneau, Morris x2, Nelson, Nathan x5, Neshek x5, Oliva x2, Parmalee x3, Pavano, Perkins x3, Plouffe, Punto x2, Quilici, Quinlan, Radke x2, Rausch x2, Reardon x2, Revere x4, Robertson, Sano, Slowey, Smalley, Smiley, Smithson, Span x2, Steinbach x3, Stigman, Searzak, Tapani x2, Tosoni x2, Tolbert x2, Valencia x2, White, Waldrop x2,Wayne x2, Willingham, Wimmers x3, Winfree, Vavra, Young x2, Mack, Parmalee Florimon dual, Hendricks Parmalee Waldrop triple.

Looking for $400, thats about $2 per card average
There are some solid value and harder to get autos in here, including the Killebrew PSA Cert, Blyleven, Cuddy, Davis, Gaetti, Garza, Garza/Liriano Dual, Gibson, Hicks, Hrbek, Jacque Jones, May, Mientkiewicz, Molitor, Morneau, Morris, Oliva, Sano, Revere.

If you buy the above, as a bonus I will include about 50-100 unsigned Twins cards and 7 signed 8x10s (Gibson x2, Guiterrez, Slama, Manship, Hicks and John Gordon)

I can ship or deliver IP at Twinsfest

PM me if interested.

Members online

Latest posts