Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
I made a thread especially for TwinFest the last couple years. I found it beneficial to have a thread for just TwinsFest news.TwinsFest Information:

Tickets On SaleNow: $20/Adults $10/Children
Dates: January 24, 25 and 26[SUP]th[/SUP]

Current and former players scheduled toattend on Friday, Jan. 24 include:
Andrew Albers, Jason Bartlett, Jose Berrios, Bert Blyleven, Tom Brunansky,Jared Burton, Byron Buxton, Rod Carew, Kevin Correia, Samuel Deduno, ScottDiamond, Ryan Doumit, Brian Dozier, Brian Duensing, Casey Fien, Pedro Florimon,Eric Fryer, Ron Gardenhire, Kyle Gibson, Dan Gladden, Mudcat Grant, NateHanson, B.J. Hermsen, Chris Herrmann, Aaron Hicks, Kent Hrbek, Phil Hughes,Kris Johnson, Max Kepler, Kyle Knudson, Mike Kvasnicka, Gene Larkin, AustinMalinowski, Darin Mastroianni, Joe Mauer, Trevor May, Alex Meyer, RickyNolasco, Tony Oliva, Chris Parmelee, Glen Perkins, Trevor Plouffe, AlexPresley, Ryan Pressly, Roy Smalley, Terry Steinbach, Anthony Swarzak, CalebThielbar, Michael Tonkin, Vance Worley and Josh Willingham.

Current and former players scheduled toattend on Saturday, Jan. 25 include:
Andrew Albers, Jason Bartlett, Jose Berrios, Juan Berenguer, Bert Blyleven,Jared Burton, Byron Buxton, Rod Carew, Kevin Correia, Samuel Deduno, ScottDiamond, Ryan Doumit, Brian Dozier, Brian Duensing, Casey Fien, Pedro Florimon,Eric Fryer, Ron Gardenhire, Kyle Gibson, Dan Gladden, Dave Goltz, Mudcat Grant,Nate Hanson, B.J. Hermsen, Chris Herrmann, Aaron Hicks, Phil Hughes, KrisJohnson, Max Kepler, Kyle Knudson, Mike Kvasnicka, Scott Leius, AustinMalinowski, Darin Mastroianni, Joe Mauer, Trevor May, Alex Meyer, RickyNolasco, Tony Oliva, Chris Parmelee, Glen Perkins, Trevor Plouffe, AlexPresley, Ryan Pressly, Tom Quinlan, Roy Smalley, Terry Steinbach, Dick Stigman,Anthony Swarzak, Caleb Thielbar, Michael Tonkin, Vance Worley and JoshWillingham.

Current and former players scheduled toattend on Sunday, Jan. 26 include:
Andrew Albers, Jason Bartlett, Jose Berrios, Julio Becquer, Jared Burton, ByronBuxton, Rod Carew, Kevin Correia, Samuel Deduno, Scott Diamond, Ryan Doumit,Brian Dozier, Brian Duensing, Scott Erickson, Casey Fien, Pedro Florimon, EricFryer, Ron Gardenhire, Kyle Gibson, Nate Hanson, B.J. Hermsen, Chris Herrmann,Aaron Hicks, Phil Hughes, Kris Johnson, Tom Kelly, Max Kepler, Mike Kvasnicka,Austin Malinowski, Darin Mastroianni, Joe Mauer, Trevor May, Alex Meyer, PaulMolitor, Tony Oliva, Chris Parmelee, Glen Perkins, Trevor Plouffe, AlexPresley, Ryan Pressly, Frank Quilici, Brian Raabe, Terry Steinbach, CalebThielbar, Michael Tonkin, Vance Worley and Josh Willingham.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Do the Twins do any kind of team-issued photo cards for the signing events, or is it all just 8x10s and people bringing their own stuff?

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
People usually have their own stuff and there is plenty to choose from with all of the dealers. My concern this year is with the smaller space if there will be less dealers. I know limited to one table but does that also include less slots?

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I would have needed Kubel on a Heritage had I not got him during the last series last year against the Indians. I do have a ball that he hit during BP that I could possibly have him sign. I think that depends on if he's at a table with another guy that I need though.

[MENTION=10629]dbacksfan4life[/MENTION] I'm only going 1 day but I could possibly help you out. Just PM me with who you are interested in getting.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
I would have needed Kubel on a Heritage had I not got him during the last series last year against the Indians. I do have a ball that he hit during BP that I could possibly have him sign. I think that depends on if he's at a table with another guy that I need though.

[MENTION=10629]dbacksfan4life[/MENTION] I'm only going 1 day but I could possibly help you out. Just PM me with who you are interested in getting.

I'll be there on Saturday. Shoot me a PM with what you were looking at getting done

I can possibly help if you need Ryan Presly or Brian Duensing.

They'll be coming to town for Caravan.

PMs coming. Thanks guys!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Man they go all out, don't they. I wouldn't mind seeing the Mariners do this if they could bring in some of the more obscure 70s/80s players and I had a shot at getting some cards signed w/o going bankrupt and spending 3 full days waiting in giant lines!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Man they go all out, don't they. I wouldn't mind seeing the Mariners do this if they could bring in some of the more obscure 70s/80s players and I had a shot at getting some cards signed w/o going bankrupt and spending 3 full days waiting in giant lines!

They are going so far out that they decided to hold the event outside.

It's a fun time though.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
We're just over 3 weeks away now. Hopefully the autograph schedule comes out sometime soon so I can plan what I will be doing my 1 day there, but knowing the Twins I won't be surprised if it's not out until the Monday before. Anybody have stuff that they know for sure they are going to get done or does it matter what the pairings and pricing looks like? I know for me my 2 main wants are my Mauer Bobblehead and Buxton on a OMLB, but I have some other things that I might try and get done depending on the pricing.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I still need to get my ticket ordered, but I don't have a printer.

Anyways, I'm excited to go. I'm looking to get Mauer on a 16x20 (if I ever can get around to getting it ordered), and getting Kvasnicka on something.

It would be sweet if Pettersen would show up. 3 guys from the 2010 squad all in one place again.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Mauer on Breaking Bats poster, that is all I am planning on getting signed.
Buxton line will be a mile long, not planning on waiting for him, all others, I have gotten in the past and have no need for anything.
Ill look at the game used discounted stuff in the pro shop and see if there are any pickings worth while.

Members online

Latest posts