Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Joined a e-bay box break for 3 bucks and won this one. Its 50/50
RUF%20DARIN%2011_zpsxpku89cj.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I still have complete Steve Carlton 5 card sets from the different manufacturers, but no badges. That is a nice pickup. That was one of my all time favorite shows and I have been to at least 15 Nationals. I still have a bunch of the Pacific embossed cards from that show.

That show was great. i remember there was one Carlton i had a hard time getting. Wasnt there one harder to get? I had to trade alot to get it. But this show was so great.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
thanks for putting up that Hunt auction. I'm definitely bidding on a couple things. I would absolutely love that Maddox Saturday Night uni, but $4K already. Sheesh. I wish I was a rich Philadelphia lawyer.

HumbleBob

Aug 2, 2009
That show was great. i remember there was one Carlton i had a hard time getting. Wasnt there one harder to get? I had to trade alot to get it. But this show was so great.
Awesome show. Yes one of them was hard, and I can't remember right now which one it was. Too bad they have never been back to Philadelphia

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hey fellas. Have a couple nice Phillies is like to trade or sale. Looking for Eric Hosmer autos and patches I don't have, or Bowman Chrome autos. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430701455.838844.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430701464.522943.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts