Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Back in September in 2017 I put this in:
bjnjyf.jpg

2 months ago I asked for a replacement and still nothing. The other day I called and they got the ball rolling and these showed up today. I guess its a good bump being I collect Nola and don't have this one:
NOLA, AARON 34.jpg
CRAWFORD. J.P. 3.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
As a Braves fan I hate myself for rooting for the Phils today but Pivetta's career start really helped my fantasy team out today! When I watch him pitch in certain games I feel like he has the potential to become a solid #2 pitcher...but there have been a couple games where he pitched like a bottom of the rotation arm. I'm interested to see how he progresses throughout the season.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
As a Braves fan I hate myself for rooting for the Phils today but Pivetta's career start really helped my fantasy team out today! When I watch him pitch in certain games I feel like he has the potential to become a solid #2 pitcher...but there have been a couple games where he pitched like a bottom of the rotation arm. I'm interested to see how he progresses throughout the season.

with him and Nola (1.99 ERA) we have a chance...

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Odubel Herrera just became the first Phillies center fielder to homer in four consecutive games!

He's put up five home runs in his last six games...I do believe he's earned the sacred honors of receiving the nickname "Bomb Maker"! Let the bombs drop Odubel, let them drop forever....

.299 avg 12 HR 41 RBI .846 OPS

I may be a lifelong Braves fan but I do appreciate what Odubel has been doing for my fantasy team these last 7 games. He's streaky alright but when he gets hot, he's as hot as the bombs that he let's go boooooooooooom!!!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Don't sleep on Pivetta either. Don't be fooled by such traditional stats as ERA & win/loss record because he's been far better than those numbers indicate. He currently has a 3.15 FIP, 3.29 xFIP & 3.25 SIERA, resulting in a 1.9 fWAR. For those unaware of these stats (everyone should be familiar by now) basically what they tell us is that Pivetta has been really unlucky this season and has performed far better than his ERA indicates. They also tell us that we can expect his luck to turn around eventually and ultimately become a greater pitcher. On a general scale of those stats, his numbers in each category fall between "great to excellent".

Members online