Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Not a Phillies card, but I figure people will be interested. Love the 29-31 A's teams.
grove-gloves.jpg
I had the 2001 Gold Glove card from back in the day. I had been collecting GU cards of every HOFer as they came out, but would have gotten that one regardless. Then last week I saw the 2004 SP Game-Used card, which I didn't even know existed. Had to have it. Anyone know if UD used any more of the glove in other sets? If I get a few more maybe I can reassemble the glove.

I also forgot how cool the 2004 SP GU cards are. Multiple layers of cardboard, the depth being used attractively, not just a thick card.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
IMG_6168.JPG
Love the 2018 Topps Odubel. I keep dropping hints to my wife about the Super and my birthday coming up. I hope he pulls out of his tailspin because they need him.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Small Phillies haul from 2018 Bowman Chrome breaks. Figured I'd share with you diehards.

phillies lot 18bc dp.jpg

(I would entertain offers on the whole lot, if interested.)

Members online