Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Ryne Sandberg Draft History Gold Refractor /50 came in mail today.

SANDBERG.GOLD.REF.DH.50.17BDP.HPNSR.jpg

There should be a "pick up" thread for all the teams!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
there is a thread. "December pick up thread"

What I meant is there should be a pick up thread for all the teams individually: Angels Pick-up Thread, A's Pick-up Thread, etc....

That way anyone wanting to post hits or purchases for a certain team, can, and, anyone looking for hits to buy or trade for can see what's available here for that team on said thread. Hope it's clear now.

Cheers.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
PM me a list of any phillies 1/1, auto's of utley, hamels and rollins and then any red refractors of phillies prospects or players past or present!!! And if you can be persuaded to sell you PR Schmidt ;)

I have a few of these:

Alfaro 1/1 plate 14B.Platinum
Byrd, M. 1/1 plate 14BC
Quinn 1/1 plate 15BDP
Sandberg 1/1 red auto 13B.Sterling

Moniak 5/5 red ref boxtopper 16BDP
Sweaney, J. 5/5 orange ice 13BDP
Tirado, A. /10 carbon fiber ref 14BC

I have prob a dozen Hamels, Utley, Rollins parallels. Nothing lower than a green ref, I think.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
What I meant is there should be a pick up thread for all the teams individually: Angels Pick-up Thread, A's Pick-up Thread, etc....

That way anyone wanting to post hits or purchases for a certain team, can, and, anyone looking for hits to buy or trade for can see what's available here for that team on said thread. Hope it's clear now.

Cheers.

This is a great idea

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I accidently bid on this without checking to see if I had it. I looked and I thought I did but this one is Gold. I have the reg. one. 18/20
NOLA, AARON 27.jpg

Members online

Latest posts