Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island

Exactly, another beautiful card lol. I'm always flip flopping on cards like these triple threads. 1 part of my brain says to get the lowest serial # version possible, while another part just screams get the green or blue, serial # be damned. If I was loaded I'd definitely compromise, and get the lowest serial #, and the awesome color card :)

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Exactly, another beautiful card lol. I'm always flip flopping on cards like these triple threads. 1 part of my brain says to get the lowest serial # version possible, while another part just screams get the green or blue, serial # be damned. If I was loaded I'd definitely compromise, and get the lowest serial #, and the awesome color card :)
the only thing I don't care for these cards are the gu in them. 3 spots all white or the same. If they were 3 patches then :eek:

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
the only thing I don't care for these cards are the gu in them. 3 spots all white or the same. If they were 3 patches then :eek:

Yea, I hate that 2. The lower the #, the nicer the pieces should be. A card #/50 should have at least 1 multi-color patch piece on it

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Stobbe red ref auto /5 came in today. Also, I hit a Moniak purple ref auto /250 with the Phillies spot in a jumbo case break last night of 2016 BDP. I almost never bought the Phillies spot last year in group breaks (too pricey), but thought I'd give it a shot last night. Glad I did!

STOBBE.RED.AU.5.17BC.jpg

moniak.purple.au.250.16bdp.olss.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts