Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this Atlanta area show any good? -- Hilton Graden Inn NW/Wildwood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
I'll be passing thru the Atlanta area this weekend, would it be worth altering my plans slightly to go to this show? I collect baseball only, mostly low-end singles from the 90s and 00s, some new stuff. Mostly like digging through boxes for obscure stuff.

I know you guys usually say the ATL area shows suck, but if there were even a couple dealers with fun stuff I would be happy. Let me know what you think -- thanks.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
I'll be setting up. I'm gonna have 2 5000 ct rookie boxes, a 4 row and 5000 ct box of inserts + 2-3000 serial numbered inserts. Then a few 4 row boxes of autos / game used. All of it priced. Out of all the local shows this is probably one of the better ones.

Jun 30, 2010
This is the best of the shows in Atlanta. If you like to dig through 25/50 cent/dollar boxes, then you are the perfect buyer for the Atlanta Shows. If you want some high end stuff, there is plenty of baseball; and you are more than welcomed since there are not as many high dollar buyers who come here. Very little basketball and hockey stuff, but overall a good variety to choose from. I will be set up with alot of certified pack pulled autographs and high end cards, in addition to autographed memorabila including autographs of Aaron/Mays/Mantle/DiMaggio/Jim Thorpe and a couple hundred Baseballs. Bryan

Members online

Latest posts