Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TGutta's TTM/IP Auto Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Bauer is a great guy. I have always liked him. I have met him a few times and he is always been really great. He loves to talk about pitching and pitching dynamics. He is very very smart

It was really one of the cooler experiences I have had with a player. At the time I had heard mixed things about him so this was definitely a pleasant surprise and totally changed my perception of him. The fact that he took the time to really help the kid who was asking questions was awesome. Not many times you see a player come over and have a 5-10 minute conversation with the fans.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
It's been awhile for me as I started a new job in May and only went to 1 game at the beginning of the month, but T-Mobile held a Torii Hunter appearance today. Crowd was pretty big as he was only appearing for one hour, but I was able to get this done. Had gotten him on a few bigger items this past January at TwinsFest so I didn't need anything huge, but I love the look of this card and it turned out awesome!

Torii%20Hunter%202007%20Topps%20Allen%20amp%20Ginter%20IP%20Auto_zps6uwcfymx.jpg

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I went to the Cubs vs. Twins game on Friday, June 19th. For the first time this season, I left the game without getting 1 autograph. Even without it being against the Cubs it was going to be a busy crowd as it was Paul Molitor Bobblehead Day, but playing against the Cubs made the crowds by the dugouts during BP just as bad as the Yankees. The only player that stopped and signed during BP was Kyle Schwarber, and even he only signed for 5-10 people. I was in my seats in the upper level during warmups before first pitch and I did see both Byron Buxton and Kris Bryant signing. Oh well, can't win them all!

I was a little bummed leaving a game without an auto for the first time this year, but getting the bobblehead and seeing the Twins win made things better! To top it off I found out earlier that day that Kurt Suzuki would be appearing at a local Caribou Coffee today after the game. The game went 10 innings so things ran a little late, but Kurt showed up and was awesome! There were only about 30 people there and I had my girlfriend with me so I was able to get a few things done! Pretty much knocked out everything I needed for Kurt so I should be good before TwinsFest in January.

2014 ASG Ticket Strip (already had Alex Meyer and Jose Berrios)
2014 Twins Magazine
2012 Topps Allen & Ginter
2014 Team Yearbook (not pictured)

2014%20ASG%20Ticket%20Strip_zps1zs2hpoj.jpg

Kurt%20Suzuki%20Twins%20Magazine%20Auto_zpslakg8wq4.jpg

Kurt%20Suzuki%202012%20Topps%20Allen%20amp%20Ginter%20IP%20Auto_zps4hq1jqbv.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I went up to your beautiful stadium to see the STL on Thursday.There were a bunch of Cardinals fans there.Sat up in the 3rd deck behind Cardinals dugout.I live south of you, so it was a reasonable drive for me.I took the mass transit from Bloomington straight to the park.Great transportation service.Went right by awesome Vikings new stadium.Went to your team store after game, but didn't get anything.I-35 was a bit of a mess getting back home.Major road construction in Albert Lea.Sucks Cardinals bullpen couldn't hold onto lead, but had fun today.

How early did you get to game?Twins only gave away 10000 of their giveaway.I believe Cardinals give away 20000 of every bobblehead.Interesting difference there.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Realized that I haven't updated this thread in a couple months. Haven't been to as many games this season with a busy summer of work so the IP autos at games has been limited. I did go to a game in mid-August against the Rangers with [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION]. Got inside right as Elvis Andrus was signing a few autos and was able to just get him. Josh Hamilton, who is probably my best IP get at a game this year, signed for a good amount of people above the dugout. Not a huge fan of the black, but an IP auto is an IP auto!

Elvis%20Andrus%202015%20Topps%20Allen%20amp%20Ginter%20IP%20Auto_zpsqzrfppgl.jpg

Josh%20Hamilton%20OMLB%20Auto_zpsjpc8u8wg.jpg

Next up is a local appearance that was made by Miguel Sano. I heard about it while I was at the Rangers game and knew that I had to try and make it with the great start Sano has been off to. Brought my girlfriend along with me and you can't beat getting 2 items done at a free appearance when he is now going for $50 at an upcoming signing! His autograph has definitely improved since he first started signing, hoping to get the 8x10 finished by Buxton at TwinsFest this coming January!

Miguel%20Sano%208x10%20Auto_zpsbbxgkjxu.jpg

Miguel%20Sano%20Bobblehead%20Auto%201_zpsjwypu10u.jpg
Miguel%20Sano%20Bobblehead%20Auto%202_zpsqqcjjazu.jpg

And finally there was another local appearance by Brian Dozier this past Wednesday. Dozier has had another amazing year and is definitely a fan favorite, so getting a few things done and avoiding his line at TwinsFest is definitely a positive! I now only need 2 or 3 players on my ASG Ticket Strip (Glen Perkins, Kennys Vargas, and possibly Trevor May), so will likely try and finish that up at TwinsFest as well.

2014%20ASG%20Ticket%20Strip%20Alex%20Meyer%20Brian%20Dozier%20Jose%20Berrios%20Kurt%20Suzuki_zpsfslery5h.jpg

Brian%20Dozier%202015%20Topps%20Allen%20amp%20Ginter%20IP%20Auto_zpsmqa2ta12.jpg
Brian%20Dozier%202012%20Topps%20Heritage%20Hi%20Number%20IP%20Auto_zpsnhuqj5fn.jpg

Members online

Latest posts