Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What eBay auction(s) have you been watching "forever" and it'll never sell - frustrating!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
This is funny. As if anyone would actually be dumb enough to sell the only Trout rookie Superfractor for $500.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Bowman...362356?hash=item1a30972874:g:bBgAAOSw2GlXE8ZQ

That scumbag doesn't know how to cover his tracks very well. He has feedback from a seller called superfractorstore0283, and a minute or two of searching shows that he bought this crappy Super auto and this crappy Super. Shocker, he's sold 2010 Chrome Super hot packs multiple times in the same time frame! Almost every hot pack he has is preceded by him buying a cheap Super, unless there's another guy with the same feedback from the same sellers buying them as well.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
That scumbag doesn't know how to cover his tracks very well. He has feedback from a seller called superfractorstore0283, and a minute or two of searching shows that he bought this crappy Super auto and this crappy Super. Shocker, he's sold 2010 Chrome Super hot packs multiple times in the same time frame! Almost every hot pack he has is preceded by him buying a cheap Super, unless there's another guy with the same feedback from the same sellers buying them as well.
Almost worth sending him a message about it

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
As player collectors, we all see that same cards when we do our daily searches. Many are out of my reach price wise. Some buy it nows seem way high to me, then ill see the same card at auction go sky high. I dont let it it get to me.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

Nice detective work. I can't imagine anyone dumb enough to buy any hot packs, but there's always a sucker born every minute. I just thought it was funny they tried to pretend there was any chance to actually pull a Trout in the listing.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I posted about this card 18 months ago, a vintagesnowmobiles special at $2700. I have blocked all of his and 90's card collector results from my ebay searches so I don't see their stuff anymore, but I thought I'd look it up just for "fun". And the asking price now is??? $3800!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-ROBERT...424081?hash=item51fc7d5891:g:MaMAAOSw0vBUhVA1

I really wonder what goes through the minds of people like this...

I'm really having trouble moving this card at $2700. It's been sitting for years. Let's see. Let's see. What can I do. Hmmm. Wait, I got it! Let's add a thousand dollars to the price...that ought to do it!

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Yep they just jack up prices periodically. The had 2 Belle mirror reds for 27-30, which was pretty reasonable. I was thinking about picking them up and then all of a sudden they doubled or triple the price.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I posted about this card 18 months ago, a vintagesnowmobiles special at $2700. I have blocked all of his and 90's card collector results from my ebay searches so I don't see their stuff anymore, but I thought I'd look it up just for "fun". And the asking price now is??? $3800!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-ROBERT...424081?hash=item51fc7d5891:g:MaMAAOSw0vBUhVA1

I really wonder what goes through the minds of people like this...

I'm really having trouble moving this card at $2700. It's been sitting for years. Let's see. Let's see. What can I do. Hmmm. Wait, I got it! Let's add a thousand dollars to the price...that ought to do it!

Has anyone ever bought anything from them? How do they have all these rare '90s cards?

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Has anyone ever bought anything from them? How do they have all these rare '90s cards?

I have. Paid about $100 for a card that was worth about half that that I REALLY wanted. Only one I've seen before or since and don't regret it a bit.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Yeah he has a gwynn red crusade he bought for $322 and has it up for $1,700 to 4,000 for a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yep there was a Belle Mirror Blue PSA 10 auction a few months ago that ended pretty reasonably. I didn't bid because I had a raw copy I was happy with, but apparently he won it. Now I see it all the time in my searches for several times what it sold for. I almost wish I would have won it just so I didn't have to keep looking at it now.

Members online