Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~The Official Anything and Everything YANKEES Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Awesome pennant indeed Kevin! Since I was born in '77 and they won that year I've contemplated starting a '77 Yankees side pc. Not just cards/autos but other stuff like programs, yearbooks, pennants, basically anything '77 related. But I decided to just stay focused on the main PC... For now ;)

I've also contemplated a couple of other side PC's. Some autos I'd like to display in a shadow box or something. One would be the funky four plus one more (the core four plus Bernie). I would get some beautiful autos for that PC. The other is a PC with some of my favorites growing up. It would actually include Yankees and Mets. Growing up in NY in the mid 80's I used to follow both teams so I would have the likes of Keith Hernandez, Gary Carter, John Franco, Jeffries, Dykstra along with Steve Balboni, Donnie baseball, Righetti, Roberto Kelly. Turns out all of the Mets I want have certified autos but only about half of the Yankees I want do, lol.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
^^ My favorite things to chase are limited team/regional releases like this. Awesome pennant!

Here is an oddball/team exclusive I recently stumbled across. It was given to 2016 season ticket holders as a thank you gift, features exclusive Stadium Club design cards with a lucite holder. Impulse buy which I cannot wait to get this in hand. I can't imagine many of these were produced.

s-l600.jpg

s-l600.jpg

Members online

Latest posts