Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~The Official Anything and Everything YANKEES Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I did not see a thread like this for the Yanks. I am hoping to see your ANYTHING Yankees. Although I am really trying to limit what I am collecting I just keep collecting anything Yankees. Please share your collections, pickup ups, pulls, stuff to trade the Yankees guys, Anything and Everything Yankees.

My main player focus is Paul O’neill but I promise to post other players new and vintage. FCB has finally got me scanning so this thread should motivate me to get more done. I will start the year O’neill made his way to the Yankees 1993.
1993FinestRefractors170.jpg

Just a random auto I just scanned for auto binder:
Russoauto.jpg

I visit the stadium about 5 or 6 games a year and these are some pics from my cell phone when the old stadium was being torn down. I would just stand there in disbelief even though I knew it was happening.
openingdaypic4.jpg

I hope this thread keeps rolling. Let’s see some Yankees stuff, anything and everything.

Last edited:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I was lucky enough to be at Yankee Stadium to see Dwight Gooden throw a no-hitter against a stacked Seattle Mariners team. After sitting in the snow on opening day the Yankees gave out free tickets to one of three games and I was lucky enough to pick the no-hit game. My ticket stub was in perfect shape minus the hole punch for being a complimentary ticket. So I started a quest to get all the stubs I can of big games. Here are the 3 perfect game stubs thrown by Larsen, Wells and Cone.
perfecttix0001.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
One of my favorites growing up when I was young. I have come to a crawl with Mattingly pickups. I recently decided if I get anymore Mattingly items it would be during his playing years:
1995SelectGoldTeamMattingly.jpg

donniepack0001.jpg

tkd7

Jan 7, 2014
I've been working on a project - Yankees walkoff post season walkoff hits - a card for each Yankee in the year of their walkoff hits.

I will start with this one and work forward as I get time:
img626.jpg

1939 WS Game 1 October 4, 9th inning, 2-1 NY final - Bill Dickey singles off Paul Derringer scoring Charlie Keller.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Can't believe there was never a Yankees thread, most other teams have one...great thinking Kevin.

tkd7 - Neat idea for a project.

One of my favorite cards in the collection.

bobsheppard.jpg

tkd7

Jan 7, 2014
@nevermore I've been meaning to pick up a Sheppard card, he was the Yankees for a long time

1949%20Bowman%20Henrich.jpg

1949 WS Game 1, October 5 Tommy Henrich HR, off Don Newcombe, Brooklyn 0-0, 9th 0 out, no runners on base. Final Score: 1-0 Series: 1-0 NY. Henrich's blast leading off the 9th was the first walk-off home run in Series history, and provided the game's only run.

tkd7

Jan 7, 2014
img434.jpg

1950 WS Game 3, October 6, 9th inning, 4-3 final vs. Philadelphia, Jerry Coleman singles off Russ Meyer scoring Gene Woodling.

RIP Jerry

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
img434.jpg

1950 WS Game 3, October 6, 9th inning, 4-3 final vs. Philadelphia, Jerry Coleman singles off Russ Meyer scoring Gene Woodling.

RIP Jerry
Im loving your project with the Post Season walk off hits, keep them coming. In honor of the passing of Mr. Coleman I will share these:
coleman2.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Here is a weird item I came across and never got any info on this. I found this picture in a mall that had a section set up like a fleamarket/tag sale. I noticed it was Billy Martin and he was wearing what appearsto be a hat with Reggie Jackson on it. I know the two had a rocky relationship but does anyone know the significance of this picture. What are your guys guesses or opinions. I have this in my Photobucket but the actual picture has been putaway for years if any more details are needed I would have to find it.
billymartin0001.jpg

Last edited:

tkd7

Jan 7, 2014
Im loving your project with the Post Season walk off hits, keep them coming.

Thanks! nice tribute to Jerry Coleman.

Here is the next one - works with the previous post
img750.jpg

1953 WS Game 6, October 5, 9th inning, 4-3 final over the Dodgers, Billy Martin singles of Clem Labine scoring Hank Bauer.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Well I am 3/4 of the way through 1995 scanning the fronts and backs of my O'neill collection. This seems to be the birth year (at least for O'neill) of the never ending parallels. Here is the '95 Stadium Club reg card. The inserts had the parallels too:
StadiunClub.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Organizing some oddball stuff. Doing a little upgrading on conditions. Scanned what I had before a big COMC purchase:
1970Xograph.jpg

1971Xograph.jpg

1972Xograph.jpg

1976Xograph.jpg

1977Kelloggs-1.jpg

1978Kelloggs.jpg

1979Kelloggs.jpg

1981Kelloggs.jpg

1982Kelloggs.jpg

1983Kelloggs.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Even a Dodger fan will have some Yankee stuff floating around…so this is what I had in the existing photo bucket collection. I'm out now!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I have a very large collection of Yankees error cards. Posting them here motivates me to do some scanning. Here is a 2000 Topps Bernie Williams card with upside down foil titled Carlos Perez. The card was way off center as well. Hard to believe these slip by a QC in the factory:
Bernie2000Topps396.jpg

Members online