Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ohio State Football Game Used and Auto collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
This is a collection that I started working on over the past year or so. Only been picking up cards of players in their OSU uniforms, or senior bowl/other bowl uniforms. Its been a lot of fun picking these cards up, just wanted an outlet to share them.

Also, if anyone else has any please post. Also I have some doubles I can trade/sell if anyone is interested. If anyone has any to sell or trade please let me know as well.

Dan

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
New Pickups:

Donnie Nickey Auto Silver

Bobby Carpenter Press Pass Printing Plate 1/1

Topps DPP Ted Ginn Class Marks Foil Auto /75

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks Man.

I have some doubles if you are looking to pick stuff up.

Dan

I'd be interesting in seeing what you have available. I have a tiny PC of OSU cards and would love to make it bigger lol

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
I have these available:

and I have 4 of these Herron patch autos, this is just a sample scan:

Also have a few inserts:
2007 Donruss classics Saturday stars AJ Hawk /250
2009 donruss classics timeless tributes gold malcolm jenkins /50
2009 donruss elite college ties Laurinaitis/robiskie gold /399

Let me know if you have some interest

I'd be interesting in seeing what you have available. I have a tiny PC of OSU cards and would love to make it bigger lol

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Frustrating week for the buckeye colletion. Two cards arrived damaged pretty badly. At least the seller for one of them is a decent guy and is letting me return the card for a refund. The other guy is a total jerk, shipped the card in nothing but a team bag and bubble mailer and is trying to say its not his fault the card arrived with a ton of creases. He didn't even use a toploader! Hopefully I will get me money back through ebay buyer protection.

Still ended up with some good pickups:

bostonohio

Aug 14, 2010
I have tons let me know if interested in any player or coach. Also one or two mini helmets auto'd left and other stuff.

Last edited:

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
New Pickups to share:

Joe Germaine Auto

Santonio Holmes Auto

Craig Krenzel Auto /100

Antonio Pittman Auto Gold /25

Mike Conley Auto /100
Hard to Find Conley Auto in An OSU uniform

Beanie Wells Auto /100

Beanie Wells Auto

AJ Hawk Jersey Gold /199

Aj Hawk 2006 Donruss Elite Status Gold Auto /24

Thanks for the look
Dan

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Nice Hawk Status auto! When I was a freshman at OSU I used to walk by A.J. every Wednesday morning at the exact same time. It got to the point where I would get a small group together to watch him walk by like clockwork.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Love this! I've got my own OSU collection in the photobucket, but I went the other direction primarily picking up cards in their professional uniform. Here's a couple oddball additions as well:

Members online