Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Joe DiMaggio 2013 Topps Five Star bat barrel 1/1 on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Seriously, could Topps be any worse:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-...d=100005&prg=1088&rk=1&rkt=5&sd=121255983493&

$_57.JPG

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I would love to know how and why they screwed that up. Like if it was something wrong with where he signed the glove, not wanting to change card design for it, or what.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I would bet the gloves were signed on the palm and during construction the person dropping in the relic put the wrong side showing because hey, its a signature....kinda. probably a nice logo on the other side of that

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Game used?
It says Game Used Bat Plate on the card in gold under the 1 of 1.
But that doesn't mean it's really game used. It could be a game model bat or store bought bat.

I don't trust the companies anymore to put real game used pieces on cards of some of these legends.
How many genuine game used Dimaggio bats could be left after so many have been cut up for cards?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
It says Game Used Bat Plate on the card in gold under the 1 of 1.
But that doesn't mean it's really game used. It could be a game model bat or store bought bat.

I don't trust the companies anymore to put real game used pieces on cards of some of these legends.
How many genuine game used Dimaggio bats could be left after so many have been cut up for cards?

Yeah, that was my sarcastic intent.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
My uneducated two cents, that name plate doesnt look like it ever seen the field of play, too shiny and too pristine.
Reminds me of the Musial pulled on here last year, best looking store model bat with Musial nameplate I had ever seen put in a card.

Members online