Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Never bought anything off retrousb. I never was a huge fan of reprocarts/home brews. I didn't think they'd hold any value. Kind of surprised by that. With that said I do own 2 reproduction carts (new ghostbusters 2 and Super Mario Bros Special)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I got a couple boxes of gaming systems and games & whatnot from the Ben Grieve collector in town. They sold their house and have moved out to Seattle. I'll have to check, but I know I saw a PS2, Nintendo w/original box & zapper gun for Duck Hunt and then a truck ton of games (from his son, who is in San Fran). Pics maybe up tomorrow ... like I need one more thing to collect ...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
if anyones interested I have a couple Never used ones
Picture%2033.jpg

HD Loader is a revolutionary piece of software which allows you to store games on any modern high capacity IDE Hard Drive connected to your PS2 (Sony Network adapter required ). Now you can install, delete and manage your games and files on your HDD with just a click of a button. The simple and intuitive multi lingual user interface allows easy navigation and selection of files stored on your Hard drive. Games are executed at lightning speed and accessed directly from the HDD, no need to insert your game disc. Just launch HDLoader and select the game you wish to play.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
Just had a small score last week. Got Super Mario Galaxy (original package, not greatest hits) & Fortune Street for the Wii for $10. I've been wanting Fortune Street for a while now & it never hurts to pick up another Mario game for cheap to use as tradebait.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Are PS2s and PS2 stuff collectible at all? Mines just been sitting collecting dust for about 5 years now probably, if there's interest, I can list the games I have, etc.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Got to hit up some yard sales this past weekend ended up with these.

New Tetris n64 $2
GT 64 N64 $2
Dinosaur Dreamcast $2
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition PS3 $2
Mortal Kombat Armageddon PS2 $.75
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks PS2 $.75
Evil Dead PS1 $.50
Toad McDonalds Mario Kart figure $free

Pretty happy for my first week of the season.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Today brought more yard sales

Little Big Planet ps3 $3
Singularity xbox360 $5
Max Payne 3 xbox360 $8
Xbox Live Arcade xbox360 $1
Indiana Jones Sega Game Gear $5
Ds charger 25 cents

None game finds included
1990 Leaf Set $7