Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF 2013 Topps Chasing History Relics + other note. PLEASE read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padresfan9

Dec 8, 2013
Hi, I am only looking to trade for some 2013 Topps Chasing History relics for my set. Series 1 and.

Already Have:

-Matt Cain
-Yovani Gallardo
-C.J. Wilson
-Matt Kemp
-Carlos Gonzalez
-Clayton Kershaw
-Paul Konerko
-Jason Kipnis
-Brandon Phillips
-Felix Hernandez
-Jason Heyward
-Ian Kinsler
-Evan Longoria

On the Way:

-Hanley Ramirez
-Tony Gwynn ( may have been scammed out of this.)

Shoot me a PM or comment if you have any. Thanks!:)

On another note, I apologize for the mistakes i made through ebay, Blowout Cards Forums, and on here. I may be only 14 but I am still a loyal collector and am most certainly not a scammer. I have been called a scammer but I made 10 perfect deals on Blowout, and over 100 on eBay, even when I was 8 I sold on eBay. I truly apologize for any mistakes I made and will promise you all that no more mistakes will happen. I recently purchased and received a bunch of supplies, bubble mailers, and about 60 stamps. My father has also helped me out with this so I have no more mistakes. In my past, I have only had 3 mistakes from eBay Blowout and Instagram. I work really hard on my collection, I go to my LCS every other week, I love to break boxes. The last thing I want is too be called, untrustworthy, a scammer, and a kid. I know I'm a kid but don't call me out for that reason. I am very responible. Thank you for reading and please forgive me.

Also any trades for these Chasing History relics that are made, I will sent next day, ASAP, and I will send first to prove I'm very responsible to deal with.

padresfan9

Dec 8, 2013
Don't let anyone bring you down buddy, just keep doing your thing. Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! That means a lot. I never scam. I try my best to send asap and I'm a great person to deal with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online