Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cano joins Seattle, complains they're not the Yankees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HE IS the 'talent' that they spent their money on. He hasn't even played a game for them yet, he should keep his mouth shut in my opinion until he earns his stripes in the Seattle locker room.

You get a mega contract like he did, the first public words out of your mouth shouldn't be complaining that the club doesn't spend enough money. Uh, bud, they just blew their *** acquiring you. So shut up, collect your money, and enjoy your .500 seasons in Washington State. That's the way it is. You didn't go there to win, you wNt to get paid.

AGREE AGREE AGREE!!

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
As a mariners fan we have been saying this forever. They have yet to get 3 or 4 big players at one time. Been this way for 10 years it seems like. A chronic "rebuilding" team.

Sent from my BOOMSTICK!

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
So why is that such a big deal, and make him whiny, and all that other jazz I read in this thread? What other player doesn't want to play with guys he thinks can make his team better?

It's not a big deal and I'm not saying he's "whining". My point as stated above is that here's a guy that leaves a team known for spending money because of money and goes to a new team and says they need to spend more money, which they historically don't do or at least do poorly. If he didn't make a big deal about respect when he left I wouldn't care, but now he just looks like a fool. He gets paid and "respected" but now he'll be lucky to finish .500 on a team with a fat Montero. Good luck with that.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
The funny thing is, even if the Mariners were willing to spend the money to sign those players, it probably wouldn't happen anyway.

Jacoby Ellsbury turned down a contract from Seattle. Seattle had offered Nelson Cruz more than he ended up getting from Baltimore. David Price said he wouldn't sign an extension if he were traded to Seattle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts