Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Favorite Non-Sport Autos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Let's see what you have. These are my top 2:

Fillion.jpg

Cullen_auto.jpg

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Most of my autos are sports, but I think this had to be one of the happiest days of my life. That is Kenny Chesney signing my shirt (and smiling at me in the first one). Luckily I have an amazing husband who snapped these pictures for me :grin:

Kennysigning.jpg

kennysigning2.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
My favorite non sport auto is an 8x10 from one of my favorite movies, Armageddon, with autos from Will Patton, Bruce Willis, Michael Clarke Duncan, Ben Affleck, and Owen Wilson:

scan0001.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
People actually collect non-sport autographs??? All kidding aside, I don't have much love for signatures that are non-sports, but I have a few I really like for one reason or another.

I saw these cards at a shop years ago and understand they did quite a large series. I had no interest in the set, but I did ask the shop about a specific centerfold, who I had discovered in 1984 via my dads Playboys, as a freshman in HS, and fell in love with instantly. I think I paid $3 for it. I stole the censored image of the card from ebay. It is a lousy scan, but I didn't want to dig out the card and do better. I'd love to show the actual card, but the site may frown on nudity. This woman was gorgeous! Susie Scott:

I have a few 8x10 and letter signatures from a couple influential Washington State Senators who were in office when I was a kid and my dad supported. Warren Magnuson and Henry Jackson. I don't have them scanned. I got them mainly as a memory link to my dad.

My favorite though is probably these TTM autos, that I hope are real. Tom Selleck is a favorite actor of mine and besides Clint Eastwood and maybe Steve McQueen (although his would be PRICY), I can't think of another actor who I'd really even care to have their signature.

I got this one via email request, because his appearance intrigues me and he is such a recognizable character actor, Robert LaSardo:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I like those James Earl Jones autos! My favorite ones would have to be these:

Turning this:
IMAG0120.jpg

Into this:
IMG_0514.jpg
IMG_0515.jpg

And even though this is a crappy design, as a musician I am more than happy to have this in my PC:
q4.jpg

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Here's a few of my favs;
HPIM1242.jpg

Rob Zombie
IMG_2049.jpg

Pro mountain bike Free Riders Matt Hunter, Richie Schley and Darren Barrecloth
capmjohnandandy2.jpg

Capt. Johnathon and Capt. Andy from the Deadliest Catch
...and my absolute favourite;