Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New addition to the Red Sox M116 family!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Snagged this puppy for $31 dlvd....can't beat that price! I was willing to a lot higher :eek:

m116arellanesfront_zpsc9d23bf9.jpg
m116arellanesback_zps845b654f.jpg

It's in kind of rough shape with the crease and some markings, but the corners are still fairly sharp and it looks decent in person. Heck, at this stage I'll take any card I can get for under $50!! :D

Here is Mr. Frank Arellanes with his brothers:

m116set155_zps69caf3e0.jpg

(Need to get those 3 slabbed, ASAP! =P )

This is my second Frank Arellanes, some of you may remember a rosy red cheeked version of him posted a few years back, caramel stains and all. I should purchase his T206 to complete the trio. :)

Thank you all for looking,
-Scott

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
.........."from Maine to California!".....;)

Congrats, those look awesome, especially the SGC slabs. Who you missing??
Thanks Scott! :) I love the SGC slabs as well, always have but especially with the ole' tobacco cards...I am missing:

Joe Wood ($$$$)
Clyde Engle
Patsy Donovan
Frank Smith
Tom Madden
Ray Collins
Tris Speaker ($$$)
Harry Hooper

...so still a long ways to go. But I'm past the halfway mark! Keep an eye out for any you stumble across that can be had for a good price. ;)

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
Looks great, Scott! Looks like the chase is going well. Do you have the three back types? Want to go half on the auto'ed Wood on Net54? :)

Last edited:

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Looks great, Scott! Looks like the chase is going well. Do you have the three back types? Want to go half on the auto'ed Wood on Net54? :)
Many thanks, Jay! Yes, I do have all 3 of the back types. The backs don't scan well (especially in SGC slabs) so I don't normally scan them unless they are raw (like the Arellanes).

m116backs_zpse690c2c4.jpg

Type 1: Lord, Hall, McConnell
Type 2: Arellanes, Donahue, Carrigan, Thoney, Cicotte, Stahl, Karger, Wagner
Type 3: Gardner

In the team set there are a few players with multiple back types, but I am only going after 1 card of each player. Heck, these rarely show up on eBay as it is, especially Red Sox players so I'm not going to make things more difficult than they need to be. =P

I remember seeing that signed Joe Wood a long while back, how much is he asking for it? If it's under $500 I'll do half....if it's over $500 I'll do a quarter. :lol: :D

Members online

Latest posts