Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 box and 3 packs of 2014 Panini Donruss. 2 CASE HITS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padresfan9

Dec 8, 2013
So let me get right to it.. I bought a box of Donruss and 3 packs at a card show i sold at on sunday. The box and packs I got from different tables and I pulled 2 case hits!

Here are the cards
d2nb.jpg
Here are the nicer inserts that were pulled

v0yn.jpg
I then happened to pull these two. One in a pack one in the box. (NOTE: notice the autos)

n0ag.jpg
In the box, I pulled a Brett Gardner relic. Not too bad, I mean, you don't see too many Gardner relics.

zc9m.jpg
Here we have another nice youngster auto in Bruce Rondon. Pretty nice card here.

Heres case hit number 1...

0g4f.jpg
BOOM! Dominic Brown Patch #/25! Great pull here getting it in the 3 packs i bought. I thought I was done

UNTIL
I

PULLED
THIS!!
7uwq.jpg

BAM!! Yoenis Cespedes Boxtopper auto. Im so happy I pulled these cards especially this one. It was worth the money spent.

Thanks for checking this out! -Evan

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Man, the A's and Phils fan I am woulda loved those two boxes.

I'm one of the few who were looking forward to this product, and have seen a lot of fun rips. I think it's a real winner!

Although the allocation on the autos has been real strange...

padresfan9

Dec 8, 2013
Man, the A's and Phils fan I am woulda loved those two boxes.

I'm one of the few who were looking forward to this product, and have seen a lot of fun rips. I think it's a real winner!

Although the allocation on the autos has been real strange...

Yep! Loving the product. My Father pulled 2 Napoli autos 1 zunino auto and a Jay Bruce auto. This product has great inserts too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Sano has always been a guy that people accuse of having not ever signed all of his own autographs and having people "help" him. I think it's pretty clear that he doesn't sign them all himself, unless that's a completely different person's autograph (not that you can infer a name anymore simply by looking at modern autoigraphs).

Nice hits though.