Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Saturday Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Yo kids @MansGame and @Hawk8 any interest in these card I have of your playa's
Not even sure what these would be going for so make an offer?
the competitors is off cut top to bottom on the Belle right side in this photo
Miscpicturesofcards007_zps89b0d7a3.jpg

Miscpicturesofcards008_zps5d223460.jpg

Interested in the Dawsons!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
made goal on sales tonight , Now Wed. i'll have 1800 plus kids that I hope have at least .50 each to spend with me

A_Pharis

I think the titanic threads is real, but I am about 80%+ fake on the Sweet Spot patches and the Sterling jumbo with the Expos logo.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I think the titanic threads is real, but I am about 80%+ fake on the Sweet Spot patches and the Sterling jumbo with the Expos logo.

Thanks, figured the Titanic Threads would be real, but some of those others are very questionable

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Is this a real patch? It is numbered out of 5 so I would think so but I know there are people out there faking these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Life-Long-A...1503708115?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3a8eca07d3

What about this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Life-Long-A...1503673498?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3a8ec9809a

[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION]

The First one is Legit as many from that set had nice patches, the second one is very questionable as anytime a patch takes up the "Entire" window it becomes suspect. I would stay away from it unless he had better info on it (Like did he see it pack pulled or did he buy it right at release, Ect ect).

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
The First one is Legit as many from that set had nice patches, the second one is very questionable as anytime a patch takes up the "Entire" window it becomes suspect. I would stay away from it unless he had better info on it (Like did he see it pack pulled or did he buy it right at release, Ect ect).

Thanks for your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts