Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help, Bought a PSA 10 that may not be a 10... should I just return it? (Ripken Topps RC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
I've used PSA's buy-back program on 3 cards and got satisfaction. One was a PSA 10 with a ding on the back. The seller (PSA-SET-GUY, is he even still around) refused to give me a refund and then he won the Ebay case I opened against him.

I sent the card back to PSA (free review) and they agreed that it was a mistake-grade. They bought the card back at my purchase price plus my expense of sending the card to them.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
While I like them myself, many PSA elites can't stand them...overwhelmingly, registry-heads don't want the sleeve.

Example:

1987PanAmBlue36.jpg

So others would rather have the card move inside of slab instead.That defeats the purpose of grading in the first place.Nice Thomas, never seen that before.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I've used PSA's buy-back program on 3 cards and got satisfaction. One was a PSA 10 with a ding on the back. The seller (PSA-SET-GUY, is he even still around) refused to give me a refund and then he won the Ebay case I opened against him.

I sent the card back to PSA (free review) and they agreed that it was a mistake-grade. They bought the card back at my purchase price plus my expense of sending the card to them.

Interesting.Did not know they would do that.

Members online

Latest posts