Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Puig Movie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Leonys Martin's journey was similar to Puig, but because he isn't a media darling, his rarely gets recognized

"Martin accomplished his goal in 2011 when he signed with the Texas Rangers, but not before what court documents and the U.S. Justice Department describe as a harrowing ordeal in which he was held for ransom in Mexico while his family members were kept under surveillance in South Florida."

30 for 30 should definitely run a show on international defection, but no way Puig should get a movie.

He isn't even the first guy that's happened to

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Leonys Martin's journey was similar to Puig, but because he isn't a media darling, his rarely gets recognized

"Martin accomplished his goal in 2011 when he signed with the Texas Rangers, but not before what court documents and the U.S. Justice Department describe as a harrowing ordeal in which he was held for ransom in Mexico while his family members were kept under surveillance in South Florida."

30 for 30 should definitely run a show on international defection, but no way Puig should get a movie.

He isn't even the first guy that's happened to

Lots of people's life stories are worth learning more about and it sounds like Martin's story is crazy (I had not known about it). The reality is that many more will tune in for a Puig movie than a Martin movie though...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I hate to say it but I'm addicted to Eason 30/30 and I'll watch anything they put on it. I'd like to see something about this. In fact, I need to get off my duff and see if any of the 30/30 stuff is available on DVD.