Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SATURDAY MORNING THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Just got up myself, have to get ready to go to work, hope everyone else is off and enjoying their weekend!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, hitting up a local flea market, then babysitting a newborn for our friends who have a wedding today. At least they got us a hotel suite for it

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Good morning all. Just have to mow mine and my Dad's yards today after I put on new mower blades. Not too much planned for the day after that.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Picked these up in trade last night, on Facebook. The Billy Butler is PC, and gives me a mini rainbow on that card. The Eddie Butler is a prospect I love, and going to watch him pitch in Tulsa, next weekend.

D5001A34-8343-4E6F-BE0B-3CEC6A961C86_zpsmbwlkenh.jpg

692B4D87-18C2-4B22-9103-F0A08124B765_zpsdqbw8hcu.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Howdy all.

Morning Ralph I have your winnings inbound to me should be here on Monday. And I'll ship it to you on Tuesday. I need your address again. I misplace the file it was in.

Woke up this morning to find the pm I sent to someone on Monday for a 3 card auto lot I have of their player they collect. And all together market is around 85 dlvd, for which I said I wanted ,but not the end all. Their offer was "best I can do is 50 for the lot".
I should respond back that 50 will get you the base and the blue :p
Hell yeah I'll give you a 42% discount on the market lot price.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Finally got some sleep last night as I have been having difficulties sleeping at night. I woke up only once, but it was for only a minute, if that, and then I slept in as well. Don't have any plans for today.

Picked these up in trade last night, on Facebook. The Billy Butler is PC, and gives me a mini rainbow on that card. The Eddie Butler is a prospect I love, and going to watch him pitch in Tulsa, next weekend.

D5001A34-8343-4E6F-BE0B-3CEC6A961C86_zpsmbwlkenh.jpg

692B4D87-18C2-4B22-9103-F0A08124B765_zpsdqbw8hcu.jpg
Nice pick ups! Since you posted the Butler, I think I'l go ahead and share one of my TTM returns from yesterday. Its one of my favorite 8x10s right now, because of the inscription, and I just really like the picture
ButlerEddie_zps26e44bba.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning guys. Finally got some sleep last night as I have been having difficulties sleeping at night. I woke up only once, but it was for only a minute, if that, and then I slept in as well. Don't have any plans for today.

Nice pick ups! Since you posted the Butler, I think I'l go ahead and share one of my TTM returns from yesterday. Its one of my favorite 8x10s right now, because of the inscription, and I just really like the picture
ButlerEddie_zps26e44bba.jpg

Nice one Zach. I'm taking some baseball to the game. Hoping to get Butler, Gray, Story, Herrera and some royals guys on em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.