Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Memorabilia/Collection Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So I've finally gotten around to getting some of the stuff displayed. Over the past year or so I've really gotten into collecting memorabilia to go along with the card collection. A lot of my stuff is done by getting autos TTM, or from guys who are able to get stuff signed IP since the closest team to me is the Rockies, and they are 3-4 hours away still. Living in Western Nebraska leaves me with no autograph signings anywhere close to me. Sorry for the crappy pictures, they were taken with my cellphone. Also, keep in mind that I'm a college student, so this room is my bedroom back home.

Some of the pictures are already changed from when I took these photos, and I know some stuff looks crowded, but I am a college student with only one room, my bedroom, to display my stuff. There are a few signed 8x10s that are not hanging up yet, but I actually do have some plans for them, its just a matter of getting some more frames in the future

The empty space in the middle is where my Denard Span game used jersey will be going, haven't had a chance to get it hung up yet
049921F6-7E15-455E-BABC-6EB5252F03E3_zpskn5zk5tr.jpg

Here's a close up each half of the wall. These are going to be constantly changing as I get new signed 8x10s. I do realize that I need to lower the horizontal pictures an inch each, but when I put everything up, I wanted it all to be interchangeable. So if I wanted a row of just vertical pictures, I would have the nail in the right spot already. I apologize for the glare on some of the pictures as I had to turn the light on to get a picture

7BB46AFF-830D-4AB7-86FB-25C9FEEB996E_zpspip9c1jq.jpg
CAB14D81-0BE7-4EED-BDBB-9D1B041B2ABA_zps5ljl1ida.jpg

Since the picture is horrible, and you can't tell who all of the pictures are, here's a quick rundown, left to right, top to bottom
First Picture-
Top- Wade Boggs, Bob Feller, Kyle Gibson, Joe Mauer
Middle- Bobby Doerr, Max Kepler, Michael Cuddyer, Greg Gagne (inscribed 87+91 WS Champs)
Bottom- Billy Wagner, Denard Span, Pat Neshek, Jack Morris

Second Picture-
Top- Justin Morneau, Ben Revere, Jason Kubel, Al Rosen (Inscribed 1953 AL MVP)
Middle- Kent Hrbek (Inscribed 87/91 WS Champs), Gene Larkin, Jim Leylan, Monte Irvin
Bottom- Tom Kelly (Inscribed 2x WS Champs), Tim Laudner

My 2 card frames. They contain 20 signed 2008 Allen and Ginter cards each.
3AE95C49-889C-44EF-BCC6-A5546EC629CD_zpszcvkzntf.jpg

My entertainment center. My flat screen does fit in there lol
DDDF4FCA-66F1-4055-8375-2F809DC2C8A4_zps072evlhb.jpg

Top- Tony Oliva signed IP at TwinsFest, Twins nacho Helmet, Joe Mauer, Denard Span, Glen Perkins Triple Auto, Denard Span GU hat, Jose Berrios Blue Wave Signed IP at TwinsFest
Bottom- Bobby Doerr signed 2013 Ginter, Denard Span signed 2009 Ginter, Clayton Kershaw signed 2009 Ginter, Joe Mauer signed 2008 Ginter, Glen Perkins signed 2013 Update Stitches, Paul Molitor Signed 2013 Ginter, Jim Bunning Signed 2013 Ginter

One half of the wall opposite of the first wall. I might add another column, making it 4x4 just because I have a few more 8x10s that I want to display and not much room left.
088FB76A-8127-4D1C-8DD6-E65209157F74_zpsrj7mviil.jpg

Top-Y.A. Tittle (HOF Inscription), Jim Bunning (HOF Inscription), Dirk Nowitzki
Middle 1- Huey Lewis, Slash, Tim Allen
Middle 2- Calvin Johnson, Jack Nicklaus, Krist Novoselic (Nirvana Bassist)
Bottom- Tommy Lee (Motley Crue drummer), George Kell (HOF Inscription), Richard Petty

Centered above my bed. The banner is a light pole banner that was outside of Target Field for the 2011 season
2214471C-2629-480C-8384-48FDFD3CD789_zpso3gamfby.jpg

Denard Span and Tony Oliva 16x20s

Now for my bookcase/shelves.
Top Row- Signed baseball collection (Torii Hunter game used bat nameplate is visible on the bottom)
82BD1B2C-BEC7-4A24-9511-9C1D63AB4F56_zps5zsvono5.jpg

Middle Row- Miscellaneous Twins items. I know this shelf is busy, but with the items I have on it, I like it that way
05AC0897-2FD1-44DF-993F-283A63C2EE33_zpstkjefzb8.jpg

Bottom Shelf- Twins bobbleheads and bronze statues, all SGA
DEC85376-82B9-43A8-9746-F175BF56110F_zpsdjaiopou.jpg

Then my random, miscellaneous shelf next to the book case. Contains many different things including some of my Michael Jordan stuff, signed Phil Jackson book, golf ball display, 2014 US Mint Baseball HOF commemorative coin (half dollar)
4C6BDCD3-F1B9-4211-B265-E820DEDEC723_zpsq5qx4iwu.jpg

Cards Left to Right, starting with the ones standing-
Josh Hamilton, Bobby Knight, Herb Simpson, Richard Petty, Bob Motley, Wade Boggs
Harmon Killebrew auto, Justin Morneau signed RC, Denard Span Button /4, Ted Lyons Signed Reprint, Rod Carew Sweet Spot

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Just be careful about how much light you let into that room though. I've never been much for displaying items on walls and such, mainly because I don't have the room, but more importantly is my fear that too much light exposure would lead to fading and bleaching of ink and colors. I keep the door closed and the shades drawn in my card room, plus nothing much is displayed anyway. It's all book shelves and boxes.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Just be careful about how much light you let into that room though. I've never been much for displaying items on walls and such, mainly because I don't have the room, but more importantly is my fear that too much light exposure would lead to fading and bleaching of ink and colors. I keep the door closed and the shades drawn in my card room, plus nothing much is displayed anyway. It's all book shelves and boxes.

What's the point in having stuff if you don't show it off!?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Great pics! Well organized. My house does not have enough walls for my stuff. Someday I would love to have my stuff displayed but I am we'll beyond that now. You have a good set up there. I'm jealous.

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Looks great! Nice collection

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Thermal panel curtains, let in very little sunlight. The ceiling light is rarely turned on as well. Besides, I'm hoping to be done with school in a couple of years, so then everything should be taken down, and moved to my own place where I'm hoping to have a little more room than my bedroom offers.

And thanks for the comments everybody else. Sorry that you're not able to see who all of the pictures and baseballs are signed by. I'm hoping that over the next weekend that I'm able to move the pictures around some so that the horizontal pictures are centered, rather than being even with the verticals ones. I'm also hope to get some help in hanging the jersey since I won't be able to do it myself. Once the jersey is hung up, I'll be sure to post new pictures

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It's your room, do want you want, don't worry about some OCD GUY 1000 miles away...

Haha, I'm not changing anything, just making a comment on the OCD. I forget that sarcasm doesn't come across the internet as well as I'd like at times. And its more like 1,600 miles or so depending on where you are in relation to Philly ;) :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Looks great Zach
And I like the alternating photos.

Thanks Chris! Next weekend I'm planning on getting the horizontal pictures to be centered rather than them being even with the vertical ones. I'm also trying to figure out a way to display the game used bats with out breaking the bank on a rack or display case. Might have to talk to my grandpa about whipping something up this summer. He's busy right now finishing their basement though so it might be awhile before that could happen

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I made some adjustments last week to the room and just thought I'd share a picture of the update version. One wall has been painted blue, the Denard Span jersey has finally been hung up, and all of the pictures in the picture are Twins signed 8x10s

Above the Denard Span jersey is his locker tag from when the Nationals were in Colorado last year, and it is flanked by 2009 and 2013 Ginter cards signed by Denard Span. Above the locker tag is one of those street signs and it says Twins BLVD. It was a gift from my girlfriend a year or two ago, and thought it would go well with the entire Twins wall theme
22FCB5AA-7878-4B14-9FF9-42C768C978C6_zpsoyhqycg2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts