Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB 1994 Fleer Ultra On-Base Leaders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Finally have Andres Galarraga incoming completing my set thank to everyone who helped.

Will

Last edited:

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Just picked up a Griffey on ebay. Recently lost out on a Lenny Dykstra and Gregg Jefferies that went even higher than the Griffey I bought. Any help would be appreciated!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Man, these really are rare. I looked through my 1994 Ultra inserts and had none of the On-Base Leaders, out of 25 inserts. There is a Jefferies on Sportlots now though.:p

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Man, these really are rare. I looked through my 1994 Ultra inserts and had none of the On-Base Leaders, out of 25 inserts. There is a Jefferies on Sportlots now though.:p

Thanks for looking. I ended up snagging that Jefferies. Don't know how I missed it because I check sportlots regularly. I never expected these to be this tough. They were retail jumbo pack exclusive, but geez.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
3 to go just snagged a Mark Grace on Sportlots. Man this set has been harder and more expensive than originally thought.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
I have a deal in place with @game****fanatic for a Merced. Just down to Galarraga and Dykstra! This has been a journey.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country

the big 3 (thomas , bonds , and griffey) are easy to find and for that reason don't fetch huge sums.......the remaining cards include many common players that are very seldom found for sale so when they do pop up they sell far beyond price guide values and usually far more than the 3 major names.....also don't forget - this was a series 2 pre-priced jumbo/cello (retail) only insert seeded at 1 in 36 packs put out in a product that featured an insert in every pack....i'm sure many people who did/do have them have no clue of their current demand (especially if they use beckett as a measuring stick of the values)

Members online

Latest posts