Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking to buy prospect auto's and low end-mid end Veteran/Young star autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospectmaster

Looking to buy in bulk. Nothing all that high end but nothing really low end either maybe say like 4-5 cards per lot of quality players. Have about $200 paypal to spend at the moment. but not looking to spend it all on one person unless its a deal you can blow me away with. Looking ONLY for newer autos of recent years anywhere from 2010-2014. Prefer Topps/Bowman stuff only not a fan of Leaf. I may take Panini Auto's depending on who its of and what Panini brand it is. Like I said not really looking for a certain player or team just quality auto's of the above criteria. Really trying to get some trade bait going and possibly some stuff that I might like to hold onto for a little while. Another thing if you give me a link to your photobucket it will be ignored as I don't have the time to scroll through everything at the moment.

Members online

Latest posts