Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps MLS Official MLS Soccer Ball Redemption Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
So I decided to buy a few blasters of 2013 Topps MLS.
I've always collected baseball but this was my first time busting soccer.
I was lucky enough to pull this redemption card and was looking for any information anyone might have.
Odds were 1:49,280 packs.
I couldn't find much information and there are none on ebay.
Does anyone know if Topps has started sending these out or what exactly the ball is? Approximate value?
Basically any information at all would be helpful.
Thanks!

redemption.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
VERY nice pull from the sounds of the odds!!! Don't know if this helps, but that might be the only redemption available for that. It may be a soccer ball card set:

http://www.canadiansoccernews.com/content.php?4909-Found-In-The-Attic-Topps-Soccer-Cards
If you’re an absolute completest, you can also keep an eye out for the rare one card "Official MLS Soccer Ball Redemption Set".

The sell sheet also vaguely shows it as "Official MLS Soccer Ball Redemption Cards" which may refer to it as a set...total shot in the dark there:
MLS2013-HOBBY-page-2_zpsb95ff660.jpg

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
So I ended up sending this redemption in and got it back within a couple of weeks!
It looks like a Houston Dynamo match used ball, although no certificate or letter came with it...which I find weird.
Probably going to throw up on ebay.
Any thoughts or opinions?
IMG_1383.jpgIMG_1384.jpgIMG_1385.jpg

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Thats pretty cool. Sucks they didn't send any info with the ball

Do you have a price in mind?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts