Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I already posted this in the Bagwell thread but nobody posted a reply so here we go: Waht is this and what exact set is it from? I can't find it listed in my checklist. The copyright on the back does indeed say it's from 2005 but it's not from the regular upper deck game jersey subset because I already have that card and it looks nothing like this one. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeff-Bagwel...ma=true=&si=YSSrWQfboY5VKYdQZ%2Fjbzhe9tS4%3D=

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I already posted this in the Bagwell thread but nobody posted a reply so here we go: Waht is this and what exact set is it from? I can't find it listed in my checklist. The copyright on the back does indeed say it's from 2005 but it's not from the regular upper deck game jersey subset because I already have that card and it looks nothing like this one. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeff-Bagwell-2005-Upper-Deck-Houston-Astros-Game-Used-Jersey-Baseball-Card-Mint-/291151845458?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&rt=nc=&orig_cvip=true=&_trksid=p2047675.l2557=&nma=true=&si=YSSrWQfboY5VKYdQZ%2Fjbzhe9tS4%3D=

[h=3]Rewind to 1997 Jersey[/h]

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Rewind to 1997 Jersey

Sweetness! Thank you. Sometimes I buy stuff I know for a fact I don't have but have no idea which set it's from. Of course with there being a zillion sets...it can be quite hard to check off!

Thanks again!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Big Frank wasn't issued in the original '90s release, but he was in the 2005 release.

I'm glad Bagwell wasn't either or it'd be a very pricey card. I didn't know what to think this card was because I don't own anything from that set currently. Isn't there only like two gu 1997 UD cards anyways? It was Jr. and who? Ordonez?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I'm glad Bagwell wasn't either or it'd be a very pricey card. I didn't know what to think this card was because I don't own anything from that set currently. Isn't there only like two gu 1997 UD cards anyways? It was Jr. and who? Ordonez?

I think it was Tony Gwynn (off the top of my head) but I could easily be wrong.

Members online

Latest posts