Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Buying Fausto Carmona (Roberto Hernandez) cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sklair

Jul 20, 2013
I'm looking mainly for high end Fausto Carmona cards (serial numbered to less than 100, patches, autos) but I'm also interested in commons and easier to find cards if I can buy in bulk. Carmona/Hernandez isn't exactly having a fantastic year, so this is a chance to make some money if you have any of his cards sitting around. PM/Post in this thread if you have something and thanks for reading.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I'm looking mainly for high end Fausto Carmona cards (serial numbered to less than 100, patches, autos) but I'm also interested in commons and easier to find cards if I can buy in bulk. Carmona/Hernandez isn't exactly having a fantastic year, so this is a chance to make some money if you have any of his cards sitting around. PM/Post in this thread if you have something and thanks for reading.

I have some cards sitting around.Never thought anyone liked him.

sklair

Jul 20, 2013
I have some cards sitting around.Never thought anyone liked him.

PM sent. I followed him through the minors and had a pretty large collection at one point. When he had that great year in 07 I sold most of it but I kept a few high end cards. I just think he has had an interesting career - 3 loses in one week as a closer, a dominant starter for one year, beating the Yankees in the 07 playoffs with bugs swarming around his face, and then the name thing....

kemputer

Sep 12, 2009
I believe I have these to trade/sell:
2006 Upper Deck Future Stars #94 Fausto Carmona AU (RC) AU $12.00 Indians
2011 Topps Lineage Autographs #FC Fausto Carmona AU $12.00
PLMK and thanks, Jeff

sklair

Jul 20, 2013
I believe I have these to trade/sell:
2006 Upper Deck Future Stars #94 Fausto Carmona AU (RC) AU $12.00 Indians
2011 Topps Lineage Autographs #FC Fausto Carmona AU $12.00
PLMK and thanks, Jeff

I have both of those so I will pass but thanks so much for taking the time to reply.

Members online