Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
2akmz9f.jpg

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
2010 Ryan Zimmerman Singular Swatches 1/1 booklet featuring game used cleat memorabilia

The three pieces of memorabilia include the cleat's Nike Swoosh (with #11 inscription), a partial autograph of Ryan Zimmerman from the leather portion of the cleat by the toe, and a piece of the cleat's lace (located in the window under the autographed leather). The cleat pictured twice at the bottom of the booklet is the actual cleat the memorabilia was taken from. I also thought the note on the back of the card regarding the autograph on the toe of the cleat was a nice touch. Topps has gotten way more generic with their authenticity statements as of late.

10_zimmerman_1of1_zpsda2af2a7.png

10_zimmerman_back_zpsc50be93a.png

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
2010 Ryan Zimmerman Singular Swatches 1/1 booklet featuring game used cleat memorabilia

The three pieces of memorabilia include the cleat's Nike Swoosh (with #11 inscription), a partial autograph of Ryan Zimmerman from the leather portion of the cleat by the toe, and a piece of the cleat's lace (located in the window under the autographed leather). The cleat pictured twice at the bottom of the booklet is the actual cleat the memorabilia was taken from. I also thought the note on the back of the card regarding the autograph on the toe of the cleat was a nice touch. Topps has gotten way more generic with their authenticity statements as of late.

10_zimmerman_1of1_zpsda2af2a7.png

10_zimmerman_back_zpsc50be93a.png
Wow, now this is a baseball card. Has anyone seen anything else like this?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
25gf6u9.jpg

I'm so excited about this. I offered $300 for a Fielder before the season but was turned down.

Now up to 36/39 on my BGS 9.5 Bowman Chrome blue refractor type set.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
25gf6u9.jpg

I'm so excited about this. I offered $300 for a Fielder before the season but was turned down.

Now up to 36/39 on my BGS 9.5 Bowman Chrome blue refractor type set.

Nice especially at the price reduction. If he comes back with a few decent years it'll be a great buy. Out of your Blue 9.5s how many have (4) 9.5 or better subs?

Ryan

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Nice especially at the price reduction. If he comes back with a few decent years it'll be a great buy. Out of your Blue 9.5s how many have (4) 9.5 or better subs?

Ryan

I'm not sure. Most of my collection can be found here: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138733

I don't really care about subs except for centering. All of my Trouts are 9.5x4 or better though.

I need a 2014 prospect auto (I'll get an Abreu soon), 2010 RC logo auto, and 2009 RC logo or vet base.

The Fielder was the biggest hurdle. There are only 5 RC logo autos in the '06 set. Only one I've seen besides Prince is Carmona, and its always a 9 auto

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Have been watching this for the past few days, finally decided to go ahead and buy it since I didn't own a Gray blue refractor auto yet.:

$_57.JPG

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
2vdfitt.jpg

I LOVE these. I really want a Stanton and Hamilton now.

6fcd50.jpg

Needed 4 of these for my set, and the Coghlan for my Marlins collection