Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS FS: Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field team issued bobble heads mint in box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
The Chicago Cubs are celebrating the 100th anniversary of Wrigley Field this year and one of their very popular promotions is ten different bobble heads on ten different dates through the season. The bobble heads will commemorate significant moments or players players that occurred in Wrigley Field in it's lifetime. From my calculations, the team has already issued seven bobble heads for the season with three more to go.

I have for sale three of those bobble heads that were issued this year.

Joe Tinker with Chi-Feds jersey issued April 18, 2014. This was the first bobble head issued in the series issued this season.
Red Grange wearing the original Chicago Bears jersey issued on May 2, 2014. This is the second in the series of ten bobble heads issued this season.
All American Girls bobble head issued on June 6, 2014. This is the fourth in the series of ten bobble heads issued this season.

All of these bobble heads come complete in their original box and have not been removed from the box except to take these pictures you see here. The bobble heads are not chipped, cracked or broken and are fully intact and pretty good looking.

I am looking to move these as one lot but am willing to break up the "set". I will even throw in a Cubs refrigerator schedule magnet if the whole lot is purchased (huge incentive...I know). These bobble heads are going for between $20.00 and $30.00 on Ebay. Instead of selling them there I would like to offer this lot at 45.00 DELIVERED. The remaining bobble heads in this series can easily be purchased by going on Ebay or even by attending the remaining games! :)

I would also be willing to sell individually for $20.00 each DELIVERED.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

all_zpsbd83f40c.jpg

joe_zpsec2944ad.jpg

red_zps36f1be56.jpg

girl_zps2ba80831.jpg

Last edited:

Members online