Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Next Hot Rookie in NBA:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
:D

I wonder how far NBA Superstar Shabazz Napier was from winning this award and (once again) proving how good I am at predicting NBA superstardom...

I really think Wiggins is going to be a stud. He honestly looks like a young kobe to me. I just hope he develops that killer instinct and "ME ME ME" attitude. As bad as it sounds, thats what it takes to become an elite top tier player. He needs to the attitude that he thinks he is the best to become the best.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I really think Wiggins is going to be a stud. He honestly looks like a young kobe to me. I just hope he develops that killer instinct and "ME ME ME" attitude. As bad as it sounds, thats what it takes to become an elite top tier player. He needs to the attitude that he thinks he is the best to become the best.

Hard to argue Wiggins. I really like Embiid if he can stay healthy. The two have "off the charts" skills.