Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATED - NEW PICS: "The Great One"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Here's my latest. Nothing but 1990-91 UD Hockey cards went into it. Included are exactly 99 LA Kings/Gretzky team cards. This was an Upper Deck commission that will be on display at the UD booth Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the National.

DSC_0242_zps0c4c03e0.jpg

DSC_0243_zps043d6af6.jpg

DSC_0247_zps116f1f5c.jpg

DSC_0244_zpsa5a910e2.jpg

DSC_0245_zps7ea93e28.jpg

DSC_0246_zps524174ef.jpg

EDIT::::
Thanks to Upper Deck for providing the opportunity to meet Wayne at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto and get this piece signed!

WayneandI_zpsc9e90c8f.jpg

photo3_zps0fde936b.jpg

photo2_zpsf9ef32f0.jpg

Last edited:

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Holy hell man...........you are even bigger, big time now. AMAZZZZZZZIINNGGGGGG STUFF.

Thanks, man.....hopefully the best is yet to come. This piece will eventually be signed by Gretzky. Gonna be working on a special CLEVELAND piece while at the National. When finished, it will be autographed prominently by the athlete depicted (can't confirm the athlete, but not much effort goes into figuring it out). It's gonna be an epic piece! Plus.....my Griffey will be on display as well - he signed it for UD back in February.

Tim

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks, man.....hopefully the best is yet to come. This piece will eventually be signed by Gretzky. Gonna be working on a special CLEVELAND piece while at the National. When finished, it will be autographed prominently by the athlete depicted (can't confirm the athlete, but not much effort goes into figuring it out). It's gonna be an epic piece! Plus.....my Griffey will be on display as well - he signed it for UD back in February.

Tim
Bron Bron.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Incredible work as usual. What you do is truly amazing.

Bron Bron.

Nah. Kevin Love. They have to wait until Cleveland finally pulls off the deal and Love is officially with the team before his name can be confirmed/announced. *plot twist*

Posted using Tapatalk...which probably means I'm on the crapper.

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Thank you all!

UPDATE:

Thanks to Upper Deck for providing the opportunity to meet Wayne at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto and get this piece signed!

WayneandI_zpsc9e90c8f.jpg

photo3_zps0fde936b.jpg

photo2_zpsf9ef32f0.jpg

Last edited:

Members online