Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giants Gearing Up to Issue Douchiest Bobblehead in History of Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm sorry, but I just associate this look with ******* hipsters :lol:. The addition of his dog is pretty cool in my book, though.
BtL-FE2CMAAWbr_.jpg

Last edited:

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Seriously, this is like their 6th Lincecum bobblehead. They haven't done a single one for Sir Bam Bam Meulens yet, but Timmy gets yet another.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
It's actually not being given away but being sold as part of tr Bobblehead of the month promo, but that doesn't make I it any less *******

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I've never heard hipsters called ******* before... That's always been reserved for frat guys...

There are various types of doucheness in the world. Hipsters, frat boys, trust fund kids, guidos, and many other walks of life, each with their own unique strain of ******.

It's actually not being given away but being sold as part of tr Bobblehead of the month promo, but that doesn't make I it any less *******

Whoops, changed the thread title.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Just as stupid as the Josh Collmenter Star Wars Dbacks bobblehead

Star Wars deserves much more respect than to have Josh Collmenter forever associated with it

Members online