Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

resource for 1993 Pacific Spanish Series 2 boxes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Does anyone know where I might find a box or two of 1993 Pacific Spanish, Series 2? I only need a single card from series 2, but it doesn't seem like anyone bought these when they came out. I recall buying several packs of series 1 when they were released, but don't remember ever seeing packs of series 2. I didn't see any at Dave & Adams, Blowout, Kruk Cards, Charm City, Steel City or Baseball Card Exchange. There are only a handful of singles listed on Sportlots and COMC. There doesn't seem to be a single "big" card in the entire 1993 Pacific Spanish set, but I'm guessing the Series 2 scarcity is due entirely to lack of demand. But surely there are some sitting around somewhere.

Last edited:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I bought some boxes years back off Ebay trying to land the Beisbol Amigo's insert I still needed of my guy at the time. I probably had the card you needed in all the stacks of base cards I had but I threw them all out. FYI most of these came stuck together in the packs.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I bought some boxes years back off Ebay trying to land the Beisbol Amigo's insert I still needed of my guy at the time. I probably had the card you needed in all the stacks of base cards I had but I threw them all out. FYI most of these came stuck together in the packs.

I had similar issues with 1994 & 1995 Fleer boxes. Seems like any super glossy cards do that after sitting around for more than a year. When opening boxes of 1993 Lime Rock Dominican Winter Baseball, I just started flexing the packs before opening, to "crack" the cards apart. Inevitably there was some paper loss on cards there were truly stuck.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Can you tell me what series Mattingly was in? I don't know why his card stands out, but I know it was the series he was in. I broke a box or two of those a few years back.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
While working through some Team Name challenges at COMC this morning, I saw a bunch of Pacific Series 2 cards (including the Kelly), so hopefully that means they will be available soon and we aren't just identifying cards that are sold out.

Jan 14, 2009
I just looking for #401 Roberto Kelly. Been looking for awhile and it never turns up. Help would be appreciated.

One just came up in my search and I snagged it for you. PM me your address. I'm putting together an order and am happy to send it to you as soon as I get it.

Members online

Latest posts