Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I found my IP/TTM auto album I thought I lost in '99

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig40cal

Jul 23, 2012
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
So I've been painting my Dad's barn for the last week and today I rummaged through a few boxes of mine that I haven't opened in 12 years. Lo and behold I found my auto album that I thought didn't even make the trip with me out to CO when I moved there in November of '99. There's a couple cards missing that I don't remember trading away so I'm guessing they are toast. These were all gotten by me when I got into collecting heavy from '86 until '89. Hope you enjoy.

NXMNbukm.jpg

92wo5jTm.jpg

WKoXT9tm.jpg

8BFNqEgm.jpg

QGSEQBVm.jpg

xn0yr1km.jpg

5jlaLaYl.png

z9bk0D3l.png

JD3siDgl.png

oaFfoVYl.png

fcrSyfal.png

6Zleu3Pl.png

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Great autographs! It must have been an awesome feeling to find those again.
Which ones did you get TTM and which ones were in-person at shows or games?

Sig40cal

Jul 23, 2012
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Great autographs! It must have been an awesome feeling to find those again.
Which ones did you get TTM and which ones were in-person at shows or games?

All of the cards are TTM and all of the photos are from shows, not a one from going to a game I don't think. I don't think I ever made it to more than one Yankee game a year and maybe a Mets game every two or three years. We mostly did NYR games growing up and got tickets to several games a year at the Garden and at the Meadowlands.

Shows were everywhere back then from little stuff near me to a big one or two I remember going to in North Jersey. I don't think I paid more than $15 for any of them, I'm pretty sure the most I spent was on a Whitey Ford auto when I had him sign a '57 Topps and it cost me $20 at a show. That's one of the ones I seem to be missing and it's got me perplexed.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Great find after all those years.That would drive me nuts to lose something that nice for all those years.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Nice stuff , I'd like to do an 87 Topps set on day. **I think Mays meant for the placement of the hand/bat ;)

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts