Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Team Collector's Break from last night, 5 mixed boxes. Some good stuff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
The Team Collectors group I am part of did a 5 box break last night. We opened a 2013 Topps Mini Box, 2014 Topps Series 2 Jumbo, 2014 Topps Chrome, 2014 Prizm, and 2014 Donruss Series 2. While I am not normally a big fan of the unlicensed boxes, you do get a ton of nice inserts out of the Donruss boxes. Topps Chrome was very disappointing in that there wasn't even a single color refractor in the box? Here are the "hits" we got. Please note that nothing is for trade or sale. This break will go to the respective collectors for their collections.

Wayne
CT Sox Fan

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
good stuff, how are the guys doing?

wish we could bring over a few for the TCG break here

Not sure if you saw the news, but Tromp passed away on Labor Day. We don't have details yet, but he was only in his mid 50's I believe. Other than that, this break was the first we had in a while and had tons of participation. I think what helps is since it was just some random boxes, the cost was only $10 per team, with some teams having to buy an extra. Even at $20, it was a low cost break. I think some/most shy away from your breaks because they don't want the extra team and that adds to the cost. It would not be fair to the other breakers in your breaks to ask if they would allow two of us to team up. At least that is my theory!

Thanks for checking in on us Andrew! I know the group follows your breaks as we always talk about them!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I am always willing to work with guys and if people dont want the 2nd team I dont have a problem taking them.

Very sad news, I will have to stop by the site.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
He ran a website and sold cards on it. I am pretty sure he made some posts when he held his sales. Probably made some trades too. He was an avid Royals fan/collector. Good guy gone way too soon.

Thought I saw him make some deals here.Sorry to hear that.