Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

White whale PC mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

awoj21

Jun 16, 2012
Hey guys,
I've had a little bit come through lately from trades, purchases and a COMC order.
Hope you like it as much as I did :)

First up some hits from box breaks. All have been added to the bucket for trade or sale.

David West 19/25

Solomon Hill 08/25

Jarrett Jack blue crusade

and Isaiah Thomas Innovation AU NNO

Next up is a care package from a great mate Kris (xavierty on many forums). Thanks mate! He also chucked in a lot of Mash base I needed for the PC :D

/100

And I love this patch!
015/100

This one shocked me when it arrived as it was a redemption replacement for 2011 Panini Gold Standard (11-12) Superscribe Dejuan Blair /149 from Panini.

Nice Prime auto /25 straight into the Mash PC!

One for the Weatherspoon PC, this is my 5th gold and 28th (?) four sport auto :D
Would love to know how many of the gold autos were made as we already know 1575 of the blue auto were made.

Next up a booklet from Preferred 45/49. Got the prime coming too :)

I have been going hard to land the 2013/14 Crusade rainbow and managed to pick up the following so far. Just need to track down the black 1/1!
eek.png

Nationals promo 5/5, base, Red 145/349, Teal 182/249, Die cut 25/99, Purple 34/49, Gold 07/10 and Green 2/5

And the best for last, the white whales for both the Clarence Weatherspoon and Jamal Mashburn PC.
I honestly never thought they would ever surface and who knows how many are out there!
I have already posted the Weatherspoon one in a previous mailday but wanted to show them off together.
From Topps Finest, here are the Lottery Prize and Cornerstone TEST REFRACTORS
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

Thanks for looking and as always, let me know if you have anything I made need for either the Weatherspoon or Mashburn PC :)
Cheers
Ant

Members online

Latest posts