Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Leaf Memories 1992 Buybacks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Just won the Dale Sveum 1/1 for $6.89 shipped. Not sure if I should be dancing or kicking my own ass

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The Olerud 1/1 was also on ebay within the last week or two, with a BIN/BO of $29.99. It disappeared after a day or so and ended up going for $15 (not to me). I'm not quite sure if that's a good deal. So hard to tell with these types of stamped buybacks.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I scored my players 2/5 and 5/5. I was shocked to see the:
2/5 is INC.
5/5 is INC
So as you mentioned above. It is possible to score the buyback variations with these.
I picked up the 4/5 and for anyone who was following my 4/5 was a INC.

diwhite

Oct 14, 2012
I picked up the 4/5 and for anyone who was following my 4/5 was a INC.

I have three of the Kelly Gruber /5 cards, two are "INC" and one is "INC."

Also, if anyone knows the whereabouts of the Kelly Gruber /1 card please let me know :p

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I have three of the Kelly Gruber /5 cards, two are "INC" and one is "INC."

Also, if anyone knows the whereabouts of the Kelly Gruber /1 card please let me know :p

Which ones - by serial number - were INC and which were INC.?

My theory would be they stamped complete sets at the same time. So if set 2 was an INC. and set 5 was an INC, all cards from those sets would be same variation.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

My theory would be they stamped complete sets at the same time. So if set 2 was an INC. and set 5 was an INC, all cards from those sets would be same variation.

But the sets weren't factory, so they could of been assembled from various sources. At least that's my opinion.

Ryan

diwhite

Oct 14, 2012

3 and 5 are "INC", 4 is "INC."

Members online

Latest posts