Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which website do you use to upload pictures of your card collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Which websites do you use to upload and organize pictures of your card collection? For some reason Photobucket seems to be getting worse for organizing my collection.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Samesies. I also pretty much do everything on mobile these days. I gave up scanning almost 2 years ago. Crappy thing is iPhone doesn't let you rename your pics and the photobucket app is awful so everything's pretty much just a hodgepodge nowadays. Already too far behind to ever go back and redo crap unless I have the house to myself for an entire weekend someday. Old.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I used to use Photobucket, but suddenly half my cards were gone from there one day, so I said the hell with it and never bothered uploading them again.Spent a lot of of damn time uploading all of those.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
I still use Photobucket but need to do a major re-scanning project some day. I've had about 3 different scanners over the years and not one of them has the same size image scans as the previous one... so my photo sizes are all over the place!

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Flickr, although it's become very cumbersome to use since their layout change. Used to love it, now it's just okay.

frankhardy

Sep 11, 2014
Photobucket, but as soon as I get used to any changes, they change something again. I really don't like it, but haven't switched yet.

Members online

Latest posts