Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Fantasy FOOTBALL Thread (Fanduel/DraftKings/etc)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Saw the general daily threads in the baseball sections and thought football should have a dedicated one since we're getting into the middle of the season. Who's been playing?

I just started last week and placed in a "Triple-Up". I think I may be addicted now; which is probably a bad thing. :)

Can anyone recommend any of their favorite football contest types and why?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Just got a Draft Kings account...any tips for a newbie who isn't too familiar with these types of sites? What's better? draft Kings or FanDuel?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Here is a blatant and shameless referral link post for fan duel: https://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=rseve43&cnl=da

I really do enjoy it though...they have all sports and it's nice to be able to play for just a buck per league if you want a fun one week league to be a part of without risking much. And who knows, in the big leagues some of the payouts are hundreds and even thousands of dollar prizes for $1 buy-ins.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts