Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finding Lost Treasure in Your Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eltoro2012

Nov 3, 2013
I was going through some older cards im looking to sell last night, and I found a 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout Rookie and a 2012 Topps Chrome Ornage Refractor. I won't be able to quit my job but I was excited with my find. Has anyone else rediscovered some lost "gold" in their own collections?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
I found two Momets & Milestones cards about a year after its release and after I thought I sold off the best stuff. They were the Randy Johnson & Dontrelle Willis cards that only had 2 or 3 different versions. Sold them for about $70 each. Like you said, not enough to retire, but definitely some "found" money & a nice bonus.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Here’s a “treasure” of a different sort. I was glancing through an old box of checklist cards the other day and this was in there. I had to chuckle; and anyone who collected in ’92 can relate.
Get out your flashlight! LOL

92ToppsGame_zpsfca0f2de.jpg

I still have a handful of unopened “winner” cello packs tucked away.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Going through my old cards a year ago, found a bunch of 1997 Ultra Platinum Medallions (you didnt really notice the "parallels" as a kid), including a David Arias (Ortiz) Rookie.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Here’s a “treasure” of a different sort. I was glancing through an old box of checklist cards the other day and this was in there. I had to chuckle; and anyone who collected in ’92 can relate.
Get out your flashlight! LOL

92ToppsGame_zpsfca0f2de.jpg

I still have a handful of unopened “winner” cello packs tucked away.

Cool find. I know that card probably has zero value but it brings back so many memories.

Members online

Latest posts