Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sports Wear and T shirt Manufacturer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lukejade

Sep 26, 2014
You see, a bunch of my friends like Diablo 3 very much. The treasure goblin represents treasure. Would I break law if I print it on our t shirt?

It is not for commercial, just to show our interest and love. What's more, they are unique. you do not have to fear others would have the same t shirt like you.

I just had a China T shirt manufacturer. They offer 2.5 dollars for one piece if we order 100 pieces.

Last edited:

lukejade

Sep 26, 2014
So if we just distribute it among our community and not sell it, it is legal, right?

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Right.. Or you could possibly do things like sell a sticker (or whatever) that comes with a free t-shirt for $10 or whatever.

That way you are technically selling another item, not the t-shirt itself even though everyone is really buying the t-shirt lol

lukejade

Sep 26, 2014
Right.. Or you could possibly do things like sell a sticker (or whatever) that comes with a free t-shirt for $10 or whatever.

That way you are technically selling another item, not the t-shirt itself even though everyone is really buying the t-shirt lol
Thank you so much.

May you have a wonderful and happy day, my friend.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Holy ****
how did you miss this a spam-o-lot dude. look at his signature and don't click on the link.
t shirt manufacturer in china wholesale

Members online

No members online now.