Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2014 Topps (High) Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
If people are looking again, please keep an eye out for the McGwire B/W auto proof! Last one I need for the entire rainbow. Much appreciated!

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Even more Circuit Boards. On a roll with those.

attachment.php

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
See... this is the beauty of 2014 Tek that I don't feel exists with the later versions. We are still contemplating these things three years later. They created their own mystique. Allegedly supposedly the Large Shatter is supposed to be rarer than the Circuit Board. But I'm not so sure. Circuit Board has been far more popular than Large Shatter I think just because it looks cool and people assume it's rarer? But even aside from that it seems to be harder to find. Truly, we will never know and that's kinda cool.

After seeing raw5060s list of haves and wants, I think I'm ready to say that yes, Circuit Board is rarer than Large Shatter.

Also of note, last November the redemptions expired. I tried to get a couple boxes last fall, but the sellers were not budging despite this. And they shouldn't - people were still buying.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks guys. Those Tek galactics are something else. The first one I got was from the 2015 set and I was amazed at just how cool it looked under the right light. If anyone starts the "super sweet late 2010's insert" thread, Tek galactics should be in the first post!

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I just put the card on a table and used a camera with the flash on. The camera isn't pointing straight down at the card though, it's at a slight angle.

Latest posts