Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2014 Topps (High) Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
KlWK1Grl.jpg

xMsjsh9l.jpg

mpq9dbNl.jpg

7HlMpRVl.jpg

dxAXFXDl.jpg

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
I have a red storm eckersley and a red storm cano, that I might sell or trade. Also maybe a blue and red Cabrera. What are the stripes going for now? I have a few I picked up early of kershaw, piazza, biggio, segura and a couple of others that I might move for the right price. I also have the full non auto rainbow of Rickey Henderson minus the galactic. Not super motivated to move them but would for the right trade or offer.

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
I have a red storm eckersley and a red storm cano, that I might sell or trade. Also maybe a blue and red Cabrera. What are the stripes going for now? I have a few I picked up early of kershaw, piazza, biggio, segura and a couple of others that I might move for the right price. I also have the full non auto rainbow of Rickey Henderson minus the galactic. Not super motivated to move them but would for the right trade or offer.

I'm looking for a Juan Gone stripe...

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
If anyone has the Canseco red storm auto /10 or the circuit board, I need them both!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT

I'm interested in the Biggio. If you are serious about selling shoot me a pm, we can discuss.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
^^^those blues make me reeeeeally want to pull the trigger on the Biggio I've been eyeing. If I didn't just drop some money into fixing my car it would be done by now. Great pickups, they all look awesome.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
It's amazing to think that of this set's small checklist, already three active players from the set are dead. RIP Yordano, or as my boss calls him, Yordando.

Ripkenfan126

Jan 5, 2017
ee1952a46f663aa042564540093a9c6c.jpg

So this is my 2014 rainbow!
Would love help adding any of the 3 I'm missing! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Love that Ripken run. Anybody by chance seen the McGwire B+W auto proof or any new buybacks?

tek_strip1.jpg

tek_strip2.jpg

tek_strip3.jpg

tek_strip4.jpg

tek_strip5.jpg

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
[MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION] is the Schmidt 1/1 avail? I sent an offer for it and then *poof* it was gone . I have the entire Schmidt rainbow except for the 1/1.

If you want to keep it, no hard feelings but if you're not attached to it I'd love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
[MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION] is the Schmidt 1/1 avail? I sent an offer for it and then *poof* it was gone . I have the entire Schmidt rainbow except for the 1/1.

If you want to keep it, no hard feelings but if you're not attached to it I'd love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry, but I'm having a ball collecting 2014 Tek right now. Do you have any of his 1/1s from 2014 Tek?

Here are a couple more additions thanks to a deal with [MENTION=4092]mmier118[/MENTION]:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Members online

Latest posts