Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 World Series SF vs KC prediction thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
What an unreal performance by Bumgarner. OMG.

Gotta show off my 2007 Bowman Sterling Black MadBum card. Wooo!!

350-2007Bumgarner.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
still scratching my head how the 2014 Giants sucked in the regular season (barely made the wildcard) yet acted like the best team in the NL during the playoffs. Must be the PEDs they took on September 29th. ;)

Bumgarner got screwed on the scoring change. I can't figure how how 5 innings of scoreless ball and 4 K's to Affeldt's 2.1 IP and 0 K's is not considered more effective other than Bumgarner allowed 2 hits in twice as many innings than Affeldt's one hit.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Anyone else think they should've sent Gordon? He loooks like he wasn't going as hard as possible around second and definitely into third. He looked back into the OF. If he's going full speed ahead and looking at the coach I think he makes it safely. With Bumgarner on the mound, that would've been the right call. The transfer and throw from OF and the Cutoff man and then to home is harder than it looks and he would've needed a perfect strike.

I think sending gordon would've been the correct call.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Wow! That was a very enjoyable game 7 to watch especially considering that I'm not a fan of either team (Tigers fan). Congrats to the Giants. Surprised there isn't a Bumgarner thread but I'll add my nicest to this thread. I picked up two of these at TwinsFest a few years ago and this one graded quite nicely.

BumgarnerElite10095_zps49bcd044.jpg

BGS population report shows there are only two 9.5s and one 10. Given the frenzy on ebay, it might be time to part with this one.

Members online

Latest posts