Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cleveland Browns Cut Ben Tate (After 10 Games)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I truly thought he was a bad pick-up for them anyway. And since it looks like the team is going no where anytime soon, this is for the best on both parts. The browns need to find an identity and quick. Well like the next year or so.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I find it odd that the Browns would make this move the week Josh Gordon returns. You'd think they'd want the flexibility there at RB. I am going to laugh my a$$ off if West/Crowell gets an injury this weekend....

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I truly thought he was a bad pick-up for them anyway. And since it looks like the team is going no where anytime soon, this is for the best on both parts. The browns need to find an identity and quick. Well like the next year or so.

The Browns still have playoff hopes, and I actually think they will get better now that Josh Gordon is back!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I like Crowell and West and am glad to see Tate gone. Hopefully Hash Gordon can smoke the Falcons this week in his comeback to help free up the run game.

Members online

Latest posts