Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Auctions ending Black Friday / Cyber Monday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

Just wanted to get some thoughts on selling online during next weekends “Holiday” shopping frenzy. With many people shopping in turn key locations and online, what do you think are the best options for listing/selling end times over the weekend?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Although I don't think ending times aren't as important as they used to be, I have a bunch of 5 days planned to end on Cyber Monday nite at 11PM ET...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
To me, it doesn't matter. If I want to place a bid, I"ll put it in my sniper program no matter what day or time the item ends.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
To me, it doesn't matter. If I want to place a bid, I"ll put it in my sniper program no matter what day or time the item ends.

But most of the buyers, especially of general non-Hobby stuff, don't even know what "sniping" is let alone actually do it.

A couple of the FB card groups I'm in have tons of people who don't use it at all...

Members online

Latest posts